Chapter 21

JJK POV:

I saw Taehyung.

Taehyung saw us.

Wtf! I really messed up! God! I was about to walk when Mina grabbed my hand.

"What again Mina? I told you, I don't like you. Can't you understand? I Like Taehyung" I said.

Well, what happened earlier was..

Flashback

I was sitting under the big tree at the garden. I didn't attend the class cause I know I cant focus. All I can thought was Taehyung. Taehyung. Taehyung. Waaaa! What have you done to me me. I close my eyes and just about him.

Suddenly I feel someone's standing in front of me. I open my eyes to meet Mina's disgusting smile. I rolled my eyes and close it again. I feel that she sit beside me. I let out a sighed and stand up ready to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

"What do you want from me Mina?" I said not looking at her.

"Kookie, don't talk to me like that, ok?" She replied. God! She's so annoying.

"Can you please don't call me by my nickname? Its so disgusting when It xomes from you"

"Bad koo--"

"Mina please, Tell me what you want. I have classes? I said.

"Ok fine. I want this" then she grabbed the colar of my uniform and kiss me on the lips. My eyes got widened for what she did. I was about to push her but i felt she tightened her hold on my colar.

Suddenly I feel someone that's saw us or watching us. My eyes landed to the hazel brown beautiful eyes with a shocked expression.

'Kim Taehyung'

My eyes widened even more. And that's when he run away. I pushed Mina that she hit the tree.

"The fuck is wrong with you Mina!" I said.

"I Like you Jeon Jungkook!" she replied with tears in her eyes.

"Well, I don't like you. Now, fuck off" with that I walk away leaving a crying Mina.

END OF FLASHBACK

KTH's POV

I run and run and run until I reached the parking lot. I went straight to the car and got inside. I close the windows and start crying. What was that? He told me that he like me bit now his kissing some girl? Wow! Wow Jeon! Just wow. But I can't blame him. It's my fault though. Its my fault that I didn't tell him that I like him too. Well, I was so shock that day.  I didn't expect that, that my boss like me. I didn't expect that he like me back. Yes! I like him. Since that day he took care of me when I get sick. I didn't told him because Im afraid that he might not like me back and I don't want to get hurt for the first time.

Gosh! Im so stupid. When I saw that scene, I suddenly realized that

I don't like him anymore.

Because

I LOVE HIM"
-------
Luh! Im back. Hahaha.
I'll try to update more. Lovelots 😘♡

-jnramblng