Human...ish

Things had never gone back to normal after the whole ancient, mysterious rock light had given them some form of radiation poisoning that had resulted in a whole range of super powers and Lena had a feeling that this wasn't by accident but she didn't want to worry Kara and the others until she was sure after all they had enough of their own issues to deal with at the moment, like trying to not be all god like on a daily basis, and lets just say there had already been a couple of close calls, mostly with Kara which didn't at all surprise Lena. 

Earlier that day Kara had called a 'Superfriends' meeting she had a great idea that she hoped to god Diana, Natasha and Harleen would all agree with, she decided not to call Lena to this super private, super important meeting knowing she would not be on board at all with what she planned to do and it was better for everyone if she was concentrated on finding out what exactly that rock was and where it came from. 

"Okay now that we're all here lets get straight to it." Kara announced as soon as Natasha and Harleen had entered her dorm room that she shared with Diana, they were all clueless to what was about to happen apart from maybe Diana who had found some sort of idea pad under Kara's bed one day when she was cleaning. "We should be a team of Superheros, saving lives and stopping crimes, I mean could you guys imagine how amazing that would be! We could have secret identities and Superhero names!" Kara said jumping up and down, grinning like an idiot at how good she thought her own idea was. Diana nodded smiling slightly she was always looking for her calling and maybe she had finally found it, and to Kara's surprise even Natasha and Harleen were into this super cool superhero plan. 

"So first things first we need Superhero outfits like in all of the comics!" Harleen said excitedly, the rock had definitely made her a little mentally unstable but so far it hadn't seemed to be affecting her to much, Kara nodded thinking about who she knew, who could keep a secret and sow really well, and she was coming up short. 

"Lena can sow she took fashion as an elective this semester" Natasha suggested, and as everyone seemed to be agreeing with her thinking that was the best idea in the whole world seeing as Lena was already involved in the whole superhero thing. Kara knew after all her warnings about being human, and trying to fit in this would be the last thing she would be willing to help them out with. 

"No, not Lena, we have to find someone else!" Kara said quickly before the rest of the women got carried away with the idea, and she got some strange looks with that objection especially from Diana who had picked up rather quickly that Kara would go to any lengths no matter how ridiculous to spend more time with Lena, so this was completely out of character for the blonde.

"Why not Lena, she's like the perfect candidate" Diana asked curiously raising  her eyebrow slightly and Kara who seemed to be getting quite flustered like she was hiding something from the rest of them. "Kara?" Diana poked, raising her eyebrow even higher, giving her warning look that would make anyone tell her anything, that was a completely different superpower, one that she shared with Alex, Kara's older sister, who would have a field day with the news that her baby sister is a Superhero. 

"Lena doesn't want us to show the world our powers, she thinks its dangerous" Kara gave in, sighing to which everyone else in the room chuckled slightly, no doubt holding back a much louder laugh. All of them whispering the word 'whipped' under their breath knowing fine well that Kara could still hear them, she glared softly folding her arms in annoyance.

"Listen if we all go and show that we are going to use Superhero identities and prove that no one will ever know who we are then she is sure to help us" Natasha argued as they all walked out the dorm room, Kara trailing behind them on the way to Lena's lab to ask her to make their Superhero outfits as well as about a million other things. 

Lena looked up from the work bench she was leaning over to see the four women standing sheepishly in front of her, she took her glasses off putting them messily on the top of her head. Diana with the help of Natasha and Harleen pushed Kara forward as the nominated spokesperson because apparently Lena liked her best and was most likely going to help them if she asked. Fat chance of that happening, Kara thought to herself, nerves racking her superhuman body. Lena looked questioningly at the line of woman, the worst possible scenarios running through her mind. 

"So, em" Kara cleared her throat which was dry with nerves, "We were just wondering if you would make us Superhero costumes" Kara asked, not sugar coating it whatsoever, now it was Lena's turn to look perplexed, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 

"What Kara means to say is we want to be Superheros-" Diana began, deciding to help Kara out who was obviously struggling to gave any sort of speech with Lena in a ten foot radius.   

"You know like the ones in the comic books!" Harleen interjected excitedly, clasping her hands together. Lena rubbed her temples tiredly, what did they not understand about be human? 

"Look Lena, this is really important to us and the public wouldn't even know its us because they would see us as our Superhero identities not as who we really are, and we would be careful" Natasha said, trying to sell their idea as much as possible. Lena made some sort of frustrated and annoyed eye contact with Kara who was bright red at this point in time. 

"It doesn't look like I have much of a choice" Lena sighed, taking off her lab coat. 

"So thats a yes?" Diana asked just to double check. 

"As I said I don't have a choice so thats a yes" Lena said before storming out of the lab, running her fingers through her long hair as she did so, Diana exchanged excited looks with everyone apart from Kara who was anxious that any relationship she had with Lena was now over. 

Authors Note: 

Hey guys hope you enjoyed that chapter and thank you for all the votes, comments and reads!