Widow Vs Quinn

A loud bang resounded around the warehouse, the lights flickering on a off at strange intermittent intervals, Natasha looked around nervously, this sort of thing always freaked her out and she had the strangest feeling that she was being watched, by someone else other than and now annoyed looking Harley Quinn. Natasha breathed in deeply, trying to gather herself and her wandering thoughts which were thinking of the worst possible scenarios, she desperately tried to chase those ideas out of her head. Suddenly a deafening high pitched sound rang out around the warehouse, Natasha fell to her knees in pain, groaning, trying desperately to cover her ears with her hands in an effort to block out the noise, in doing so she knocked her com right out of her ear so no one else on the time had any idea off what was happening.  

Harley watched Natasha fall to the ground in pain, the noise never affected her hearing, and for the most part she thought that was just a coincidence, but a little part of her knew it was something, or rather someone else. And sure enough, sprouting up like weeds from dark, hidden corners of the warehouse a group of suited and booted men walked towards the almost unconscious Natasha and Harley, who was still standing looking into the distance as if in a trance, only looking to see one man in particular. In the crowd of mean now surrounding them, a wicked laugh came from behind them as a space in the circle opened up and sure enough, the man himself. The Joker. Stepped forward. Harley smiled sweetly, humming slightly, Natasha was now lying in a fetus position, her eyes closed, but that harsh sound still bringing her so much pain. 

The Joker took out a small device from his pocket, he turned off the small blue shining light slightly, a sadistic smile plastered on his pale face, his eyes not once turning away from Harley Quinn's body, as soon as The Joker had turned off the device, that was emitting the high pitched tone that was destroying Natasha ear drums, she breathed deeply with relief, still in too much pain to move she looked up, her vision slightly fuzzy but she could just about make out that the man standing only a couple of steps in front of her was in fact the Joker. Natasha was still oblivious to the fact that she had been betrayed by Harley, and so her first thought was to the blonde, who was uninjured by the situation because of the Jokers attraction to her. 

"Harleen you need to run, get out of here and warn the others!" Natasha said weakly, trying her best to turn towards where she imagined the blonde to be, but it was no good, the pain was to great, even now. The Joker laughed loudly, making Natasha furrow her eyebrows in confusion, maybe Harleen was already captured, or dead, maybe her warning was to late, she had no idea what was happening at this point in time. 

"Are you ready to join me, my Harley Quinn?" The Joker asked, raising his arms in glee, Harley giggled slightly, as she stepped over Natasha's shaking body so she could be closer to the Joker, the man of her, very fucked up, dreams. 

"Harleen, what are you doing? Get out of here before he hurts you!" Natasha warned again as the blonde became apparent in her blurry vision, standing awfully close to the psycho that they knew as the Joker. Natasha heard laughter again, like she had just told the funniest joke of the century, this whole situation was a very confusing one for her. 

"Oh Natasha dear, he would never hurt me" Harley said, humming slightly at the end of her taunt, Natasha squinted her eyes slightly, trying to improve her now blurry vision. 

"Theres one thing I need you to do for me" The Joker addressed Harley Quinn, a sick smile playing on his features, "Prove your loyalty." The Joker paused again shoving a small gun into Harley's cold hands and turning the blonde to face where Natasha lay, who now had a very clear picture of what was happening. "Kill her, and then we can live happily ever after, just you and me, my, Harley Quinn" The Joker whispered in the blondes ear, smiling every second. 

"Of course, puddin' anything for you" Harley said sweetly, as she aimed the barrel of the gun towards Natasha's body who was helpless to the events happening in front of her. 

"Harleen please, please dont do this" Natasha pleaded, Harley took a step forward. 

"Its Harley!" She shouted, pulling the trigger and sending a bullet flying towards Natasha's chest, as it crashed against her chest, burrowing beneath the skin. The gun shot echoing around the warehouse and several surrounding buildings. The Joker laughed as he pulled Harley Quinn into his arms and singled to his team of men to leave the warehouse. 

"Lets get out of here" The Joker whispered as he carried Harley out of the Warehouse, not looking back at Natasha who would undoubtedly soon become a corpse. The gun shot was so loud that Kara and Diana heard it and immediately made there way to the warehouse, Kara flew in and gasped at the scene she saw in front of her. Diana ran in a few seconds later, as she saw Kara cowered over Natasha's gasping body, picking her up in her arms carefully. 

"Maybe Lena can save her" Kara said morbidly as she took of into the air again, Diana looked around the warehouse when it occurred to her, where was Harleen?

Authors Note!

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while I've had a lot of stuff on! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for all the votes, reads, and comments it means a lot!