L is for...

Kara circled the huge glass building before crashing through one of the huge glass windows, landing in the traditional superhero stance, which took her way longer than expected to master, and had given Lena and Diana too many laughs at the start of their little adventure that neither of them could see leading to this. Kara got to her feet scanning the floor, But as she looked up all she could see was the unappreciative face of Cat Grant, arms crossed staring down her nose at the blonde, with a slight frown on her face. 

"You could always use the door like a normal person Supergirl, if you wanted to visit, there was n need to shatter my favourite glass window." Cat said sarcastically, Kara chuckled uneasily as she continued to scan the room, and then using her xray vision to see into the other areas of the building, and everything looked normal to her. Maybe Diana was wrong about her Intel? Kara stood up straight putting her hands on her hips, as she puffed her chest out. Weeks of binge watching Superhero movies from the seventies had taught her that power move, although she had a feeling it would take more than this to look intimidating to Cat Grant. 

"Sorry Miss Grant, I was told there was a break im, it must have been a mistake." Kara explained, having one last look round, as Cat sighed, not looking at all impressed with Kara's excuse and under her glare she felt so small. Suddenly a small metal ball came hurling in through the already broken window, landing right at Kara's feet, the blonde squinted as she bent down to examine it. Suddenly the small started emitting a tiny blue light, it was almost to late by the time Kara figured out what it was. "Get down!" Kara shouted as she jumped in front of Cat, pushing her down to the cover of the floor, just as the small metal ball exploded, and if it wasn't fro Kara's cape than Cat would have been incinerated in a second. 

Kara looked around as she stood to her feet, but the attack was far from over. The small metal ball let of a burst of light blue gas, purging the air, it surrounded the office, Kara tried to cover her mouth as she felt her skin start to itch, as the gas consumed her, like the very waves of the ocean, luckily no one else on the floor seemed to be affected. Kara was finally forced to breathe in, she felt to weak to walk never mind to fly away. The explosion had caused her com to go out, so she couldn't even ask Lena for help, Kara doubted she would be able to do anything anyway. Kara fell to the floor, her eyes barley open as she heard the echo of heavy boots walking towards her and the blur of a black uniform in her hazy vision. Before her eyes shut completely and she was surrounded with darkness. 

**********************************************************************************************

Diana charged into the bank, running through the lobby as she saw a dozen people lying face first on the floor, the majority of them were crying, a sure sign that the robbers were ahead. Diana followed the noises of hoarse whispers and frustrated shouted into the deep, dark vaults of the National City Bank. Diana saw a group of men dressed in black as she rounded a corner, taking her sword carefully out of its sheath, ready for a good battle. Still feeling the need to blow off some steam after Natasha's death and Harley's betrayal. 

"I think you should put that down!" Diana called out to the men who all looked around as soon as they heard her commanding voice, although all of them looked somewhat unfazed by the Superhero. 

"No Miss Prince, I think you should put that down!" One of the men called back, before holding up some sort of magnetic force field, preventing Diana to go any closer, she frowned, so engrossed with this new technology that she hadn't noticed the man sneaking up behind her until he had injected her with some kind of paralysing serum making her fall to the ground. dropping her sword, as she fell. The man stood over her, injecting her with another serum, and as Diana's eyes began to droop she could feel herself being carried away by the men in black, before her eyes had closed completely, no idea where she was being taken. 

********************************************************************************************

Lena sat at her desk desperately trying to communicate with both Diana and Kara, as soon as they had gotten close to the bank and Catco, the coms went completely silent, something was blocking the transmission, something that Lena couldn't break through. Lena started to panic now as she tried to access the security camera footage from the bank and Catco, she slammed her hand on the table, she couldn't break the firewall. The one time the team needed her nerdy powers and she wasn't good enough. 

Lena had to get down their maybe their was still a chance to save them both. Lena ran out of the lab as fast as she could, shedding her lab coat like a skin on the way as she rushed to where her car was parked before speeding off, heading towards the city. CatCo was closer so she would check their first. 

Lena jumped out of the car, she looked up at the glass building where she could see the clear aftermath of an explosion, she put a hand over her mouth, hoping that Kara wasn't injured, there was still a lot of things about Kara's new abilities that hadn't been discovered yet, who knew really how many hit points she had. 

Lena looked around, hoping to spot that cheery blondes face right as rain. But she was no where to be seen. Suddenly a red and blue figure caught her eye, Lena looked closer as she saw some men in black uniform getting into a black SUV, loading something, or more like someone into the back of it. It was Supergirl. It was Kara. Lena knew it. She quickly took a picture of the number plate, knowing she would never win a fight against those men, not through force at any rate. She would have to use her wit. Lena knew that the same thing would be happening to Diana right at this moment. She was the only one left now. 

"Don't worry Kara I'm coming for you." Lena whispered to herself as the SUV drove away. 

Authors Note:

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed that chapter and thank you for all the reads, votes and comments it means a lot!