➴ six

song : Truly Madly Deeply

harry

I slammed my hand against the table, anger coursing through my body.
"You can't do this." I said through gritted teeth.

My breathing pace quickened, my fist clenched.

My heart ached.

They sighed.

"We're sorry, Harold. It just doesn't look good for you, you need to be with girls like Megan Fox, not a damn cancer patient," Tim insensitively said.

I rolled my eyes. "You did this with every girl I met, replacing them with someone else to be the eye of reporters. I won't stand by and allow you to mess up my chance with her!" I yelled.

"It just can't happen," Tanya said, closing her binder.

"No. It can happen, can't you see it? I don't give a bloody damn whether I'm famous or not, or how I catch the eyes of paparazzi or the publicity I have. I'm happy with this girl. You want attention? I have it. Harry Styles, dating a cancer patient?" I pretended to read imaginary headlines. "I don't even care if they talk about her. I don't care if I grab attention of others due to walking around with her. She makes me happy. You can't take that away from me."

"Harry, you raise a good point but -"

I cut Tim off. "Can't you just let me be? I'm sick and tired of being told what to do, I am my own person with my own rights. In not some slave!" I harshly said before leaving the room.

I raced down the stairs and into my vehicle, driving away.

Anger radiated throughout my body, it being shown through the heavy breathed I took, the way my fist turned white as I gripped around the steering wheel harder.
Pulling up into the parking lot of a random grill place, I called the only person that could've understood me.

"Hey, mate! How's it going?" Ed said all eager and what not.

By far, Ed was the only person who would seem to look past the negative and keep his track on the positive road.

"Hey, could we meet up somewhere?"

"Sure, lad. Where to?" He said, the sound of footsteps were to be heard.

"The grill by management."

"Alright, be there in ten." He cut the line.
I sat in my seat, trying to cool down.

They think that they can just control just about anyone. To just rip someone's heart out, step on it with their high heels, and leathery fancy shoes, and demolish every dream a person could ever have.

The pictures of Estella and I blew up, management taking the problem in their hands. I never even wanted them to take control over it, I didn't even want them knowing!

They think they can just take advantage of just anyone because they make money off of us as well.

Yes, according to the thirteenth amendment slavery was abolished, but was it truly? The label was taken off, but us, as part of this world, take demands off of anyone, becoming puppets.

There will always be some sort of slavery.

Always.

You're always going to have someone pulling on your strings, bossing you around until you just can't do it no more and the last straw splits.

A car pulled up next to me, the ginger haired man coming out. He held a radiating smile, his eyes glazed.

"Hello, mate." He smiled, pulling me in for a hug.