➴ eighteen.

estella

I wake up to the most wonderful surprise.

Nancy strolls in the room with a cart of food. It was nine in the morning, basically time for breakfast. The brown plate is steaming with food.

"Good morning Miss Rose, how are we doing?" She asked as she set the plate of food aside. I motioned her to roll the cart over, thanking her.

"I'm feeling great Mrs Nancy, and you?" I asked. Uncovering the plate, I almost immediately melted. Today was my lucky day; the hospital breakfast was identical to what IHOP would have to offer.

"I'm doing good, thank you for asking. Enjoy your meal, it's something that Omskirk rarely gets." She chuckled and went off on her day.

I stabbed the eggs, eating it quickly. I was starved and parched, afraid that the food would be disgusting and the water unsanitary. This time it was good, better than ever before. I had become so accustomed to the food at home that I was selfishly wanting to barf all over their food.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand, dialing my mum. They had said I'd be discharged in the morning but she wasn't here yet. It seems like I make more trips to the hospital rather than the mall. It was for the smallest of things, which bothered me.

I wondered what everyone else was doing at this very moment. Was Harry just waking up? Poppy already on her way to work? It came to me that I was the only one that had nothing to go to day after day. I wanted to work despite my conditions, in wanted to earn money and stop living off my mums.

Around twelve in the afternoon, mum came to check me out of the building. I had been prescribed medicine to keep me from experiencing dizziness or nausea, them reminding me of the annual check up coming soon. I hopped in the shower as soon as I got home, scrubbing off the amount of dirty I felt like I carried.

Hospitals made me fear that I'd take some weird disease back home; I already have plenty on my hands, I didn't need anymore.

I changed into a fresh pair of clothes, waiting for Gemma to pick me up. She had called me earlier to pick me up and take us to a small cafe down by the pier. We were going to go into the nice antique stores they have, shopping for some vintage furniture for her new place.

I was currently messaging Harry, him filling me up with the new feed.

h: we're recording songs for our album.. i'd tell you the title, but you might leak it ;)

e: sorry darling but i believe your other family is probably leaking some songs at this moment, loser.

h: they're probably already leaking our fifth album which is like a year too early

e: you never know, they're full of surprises.. we're still set for later?

h: now that is a true fact. and old fashion dinner at the diner at seven, right?

e: yup! i'm going out with your sis in a bit. she's coming in fifteen.. jealous?

h: nope, she won't have you like i, to you ;)

e:save it, chicken nugget. i'd rather be with someone who can DRESS and knows what a good hair style is! :)

h: chicken nugget? wow, you're a tater tot then. and i beg your pardon, i do in fact know how to dress and know what i good hair style is.

e: tater tots are cool.

h: cool beans.

e: DON'T COOL ME, STYLES.