➴ seventeen.

estella

Once again, I was back in this awful room. Tubes ran all over my body, my head slightly pounding. I looked over to my right, mum sitting in a seat sound asleep. Looking to my left, the person in the seat caused me to gasp. I jumped, my heart pounding.

Harry.

"Hey," he lowly said, a touch of rasp connected to his voice. He looked a bit dead, dark bags under his eyes calling out my name. He immediately got up slipping on his boots and sweater.

"Where are you going?" I said, sitting up a bit. I winced at the pain that was now rushing to my head, the amount of force I placed inflicting me.

"Home.. I just stayed so your mum can get sleep while I looked after you. And oh, - the doctor said there could've been many things that caused this.. Dehydration, fear, emotional trauma, hyperventilation.. His list goes on."

My lips meshed together, a poker face replacing my worried expression. I pulled him by the hand, grasping as hard as I could. "Look, I know we didn't exactly leave on a good note, and usually this wouldn't be my forte but I need someone right now. And I want that someone to be you. So, please stay?" I ask. Harry sighs disconnecting our hands. He runs a hand through his hair avoiding my contact. My mum stirrs in her seat, eyes beginning to peel open. As they come in contact with mine, she automatically jumps on mind, her lips planting kisses on every inch of my face. She laughs as tears run down her red cheeks, a smile coming across her face.

"Oh, Estella! I thought something bad had happened, are you okay? Are you feeling well?" She poured her questions causing me to get a tad bit annoyed. I love my mum and love how she cares but I hate questions, especially after blacking out.

"I'm alright mum.. Go home, you need your rest." I said. She hesistated, a hand resting on mine as she glowered at Harry who offered a weak smile.

"I'll be alright, I'm okay with staying here alone. You've done enough, go." I said. In all honesty I just wanted to be alone with Harry. Mum nodded, planting a kiss on my cheek. "I'll come back later feeling fresh and awake. If you need me, call me okay? I brought your charger and some clothes." She threw on her coat and swung her purse over her shoulder giving me one last kiss and walking out.

I waited to hear the door shut, and when it did I turned to face Harry. He sat in a chair fiddling with his fingers, a mop of messy hair covering his face. He really needed to get it cut. It was becoming too long, sometimes knotty. I'm absolutely sure he knows what he's doing, but sooner he won't be taking care of that hair.

"About yesterday.." He began. I looked at his face, his eyes slowly rising to meet mine. They were crimson, his lips quivering a bit. "It wasn't suppose to happen, please trust me. I wasnt paying attention towards their conversation so when I left to get soda I came back and Bethany was automatically on my lap. I was stunned, shocked. If someone did that to you, you would panick, anyone would. It wasn't inentional, I didn't want any of that to happen."

My eyes lingered on his face a bit longer than I should've, my eyebrows furrowed. I believed him, every single word he had said. He was the innocent one, Bethany wasn't. She was always guilty and was always behind evil plans.

"I understand if you won't forgive me, but I will apologize and beg for forgiveness as long as it takes. I will make her tell you the truth, you can even as-"

"Shh," I said cutting him off. "It's alright Harry, don't push it. I'm fine, you're fine, we're both fine." He opened his mouth, hesitating a bit. I shook my head grabbing his hand. A silence took over, Harry looking at me with worried expression. I squeezed all five digits together in assurance. A small smile crossed my face, his emerald eyes immediately lighting up. They sparked with hope, tinged with happiness.

"I'm sorry," he said again. I nodded, tears threatening to spill. Why was I crying? Who knows, but for some reason my hormones decided to react. I guess it was the fact that I never wanted to lose Harry, he was truly a gem. He was a perfect human being with all his flaws and all. He's beautiful, you know? He's got the long hair, nice eyes, a tall frame. He's himself, and I can't see a life without him. This whole argument is truly petty, and I can't seem to understand why Bethany did this. She surely left it subtle.

I moved over a bit, patting the nice cushion. Harry maneuvered his way, kicking off his shoes and shrugging off his light jacket. He went under the covers, our feet tangling.

"It's okay, alright? It wasn't your fault, I believe you and trust you. Bethany is stupid and slutty and I should've told you about her so you had more time to think of ways to watch out for her. She's evil and horrific and why would she do this? I don't know, I can't seem to fathom the fact as to why or how this whole thing began." I sighed. Harry grabbed my hand, bringing it into his lap and playing with my digits.

Later on that day, the boys and my friends swooped in and out. Gemma and Anne came with balloons, bringing in embarrassing pictures of Harry as a forgiveness gift. They were ashamed of what happened but I reassured them that their golden child had nothing to do with this. Of course Harry was embarrassed of the pictures, he'd hide his head in the crook of my neck every so often.

I had smiled a lot, cherishing these moments in the hospital. It wasn't like I wanted to be here, truthfully I didn't want to. But there was such a positive aura that I couldn't shake off, something worth remembering. More people came in the room, Harry still staying by my side.
My room began clearing around eight, chocolates surrounding me. Harry and I devoured them, choosing the small finger sweets for each other. One of them had caramel, surprising Harry as he took a bite. It dribbled down his cheek and fell onto my sheets. I shrieked grabbing a wet cloth that was nearby and dabbing the now stained sheets. Harry kept laughing as he struggled to wipe off caramel from his shirt.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" He asked.

I smiled at him with my head rested against his chest. "Well how about we fly out to Prais?" I said. He chuckled, pressing my lips against my temple.

"I wish, Estella. But summer is coming to an end, I have to get back in the studios to record a couple of songs. Then go to loads of interviews and try to spend time with you and my family. It isn't too late, but even so we can't go. You're not in the best condition. We have to wait, trust me."

I laughed and nodded. "I was only kidding but thanks for the heads up." I squeezed his hand, "How about dinner at a diner? Now see, that's a classic. You can be Kydd and I'll be Bradshaw. We'll order a burger and fries."

Harry smiled, his dimples making an appearance. "Its a date, then. We'll just see if they'll discharge you tomorrow."

I could've sworn I fell asleep with a smile on my lips. I was excited, we were going out to eat. Something told me it would be special this time. Even if it weren't tomorrow I was still happy, I was going with my Kydd.