➴ epilogue.

Songs:

Afire Love - Ed Sheeran (must listen, gives a lift to the mood)

Not About Angels - Birdy (perhaps it'll make you cry, lol.)

All I Want - Kodaline (Must listen as well)

Photograph - Ed Sheeran 

(all songs are like a must for the epilogue, just saying. i want you all on the floor crying, lol.)

TEN YEARS LATER.
I remember the day Estella let go like it was just this second.

Just like a leaf detaching itself from a branch, slowly sinking to the ground where it'd stay forever.

The day where a piece of me was leaving unexpectedly to be buried six feet underground.

The last day where the only sun that revolved around Earth would be covered by the clouds forever.

I yearned to hear her sweet laughter in harmony with mine, to lay my head on her chest and hear the beat of her heart sing a song to me.

I remember calling her phone just to hear her sweet voice.

Hey, it's Estella. I'm currently busy right now which is why I didn't answer, haha.. Anyway, please leave a message after the *beep*

I'd hang up and call her back again and again as the tears pooled out of my eyes.

Estella, babe.. I want you to just be by my side at night. To see you give Eskimo kisses to our three year old, and making her laugh. I don't want to believe that you're gone. I can't accept the fact that it's true. I miss you more than ever. I feel so empty. The house feels empty. The bed lies half empty. Estella, love, please.. why did you have to leave..

I'd hang up and sob. After a while I remember that I have someone else to take care of, my other princess. Today, I'd bring our seven year old to the grave yard to place roses and chat for a bit.

June 16. It marked her four years of disappearance, and our ten years of our love.

FOUR YEARS AGO.

We were sat at the beach where I first took her out for the very first time.

The sun was setting, the orange rays giving an effect. The image of her beautiful painting coming in mind.

Rosalie was at home with Eleanor and Louis, perhaps watching movies.

Today, marked the sixth year of our marriage. She smiled that beautiful smile, her brunette hair framing her face, those hazel eyes of hers twinkling in the dim sunlight.

"It sure is beautiful." I finally said, staring into her hazel eyes.

She nodded staring out into the beach, "It sure is."

I laughed cupping her face, "I meant you, silly." I said.

She turned to face me, her cheeks becoming red. I smiled at her as she climbed onto my lap. She tugged on her cardigan, wrapping it around her tighter. I kissed her forehead and nuzzled my face into the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

"That tickled." She giggled. I chuckled and shook my head continuously as my hair tickled her skin.

"I wonder what Rosalie is doing," she said.

"That little rug rat is probably causing trouble with El and Lou," I laughed.

We sat there for hours, watching as the sun went down. Estella was still curled up in my lap.