➴ twelve

estella

I sat on a chair eating on the counter while my mum got her purse ready, throwing in her keys and pocketbook.

I scrolled on tumblr with a bowl of yogurt and fruits mixed in next to my laptop. I picked up my phone checking the time;

8:29

Sighing, I unlocked it and scrolled through my contacts. I haven't seen Morgan or Poppy in a while. I smiled, remembering Poppy. That girl is as sweet as her name. She's an amazing best friend as well. Put Morgan, Poppy, and I together and we can stir up a party.

Creating a group chat I began to think of a message:

Hiii ladies. We haven't hung out as a group in a while. How's your schedule for today? x - E

In an instant, Morgan replied.

ESTELLA ROSE I THOUGHT YOU DISAPPEARED ON ME!! I WAS GOING TO CALL THE BOBBIES AND FILE A REPORT ON SOMEONE MISSING AKA YOU.. Na, just kidding ;p My schedule is clear today, I don't know about Poppy.. Ever since she began dating this boy she's been head over heels!! x

I gasped, scaring my mum. "Sorry," I apologized. She waved me off and continued her adventure on looking for her missing heel.

Ahh!! Give me the details, Morgan!! Poppy would totally disapprove of this lol x

I smiled and wondered who it could be. It was rare for Poppy to suddenly go out with someone. She always had particular taste, so whoever it was must have fit into one of her slots; perhaps all of her slots.

My phone chimed along with my mom squealing, "Estella, I found it!" She yelled with delight.

Swinging her purse over her shoulder, she adjusted her hair and blazer. Grabbing her phone from off the counter, she kissed my forehead.

"See you at lunch break, Stel."

I dropped my phone and scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"Where did you get Stel from?" I asked her.

"Oh," she said closing the door. "Um. Well, Harry and I were talking and he called you Stel. So I really liked the sound of it, and now I'm using it." She smiled.

I smiled back, "I like it too. Alright, leave!" I joked.

She laughed kissing me once again, "Goodbye Stel."

I checked my phone again and sure enough, Morgan and finally Poppy answered.

Don't you dare say a word, Morgan James!! And my schedule is free today. Whos place? x - Poppy

His name is James Tool!! And I vote Roses' place!! - M

I dropped my phone once again, laughing. James Tool.

I vote my place too haha.. Anyway, James Tool? Really. He sounds like a tool !!

Picking up my bowl, I placed it into the sink as I put away the box of cereal and the carton of milk. Going back to the sink I began to wash the plates checking the time.

8:40

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to not receiving a text from Harry. He usually wakes up at eight-thirty, and texts me.

Drying my hands, I picked up my phone and ignored Poppy and Morgans reply. I clicked Harrys contact and messaged him.

Morning, beautiful ;) How are you feeling? x

I laughed as I mocked the way he messages me and went back to replying to Morgan and Poppy. For the rest of the hour, I made myself a cup of hot chocolate, read a new book my mum picked up for me, and watched a few minutes of Mean Girls before I got bored and decided to pick up the house a bit.