S e v e n

Lance was found cleaning the floor in the bathroom for the hundredth time as weeks have passed. He would always find a soldier luring closely to him but it was one soldier. He knew that he'd be watched for being 'rebellious' when he was a new slave but since Lotor confessed about earth and humans he hasn't had a reasons to fight against the galra unless it had something to do with Chloe such as making her cry, separating them for any reason, or just making her hold onto him tighter in fear of loosing the only family she had left.

But otherwise Lance followed the rules he was given and didn't speak to anyone of the military rank unless spoken too. Only called Lotor 'sir', 'sire', or prince Lotor. He didn't make eye contact with any solider, commander nor general except the friendliest galra he knew. Ezor.

She would make sure Chloe wasn't hurt or would be in any harm as she begged Lotor for Chloe to stay with her as a servant but Lance saw how they where more 'room mates' and a slave and master. He was grateful to Ezor for that.

But back to the galra soldier that followed him almost, he never spoke to Lance nor has Lance called him out on it due to the rules. But he heard footsteps approach him and could tell they where Lotors, they where to light, if anything they almost human. He stood up and looked behind him seeing a galra soldier staring at him.

They looked at each other for a moment. Lance didn't speak.

"You can talk you know?" The soldier looked at him confused. He had mild purple skin and raised his helmet higher to make eye contact with lances ocean eyes as the soldiers where indigo with yellow behind.

"Your really short for a galra," Lance noticed he was taller than the soldier.

"And why do you keep following me?" Lance asked confused and the soldier shrugged.

"It's my job," he said with a shrug.

"To follow me? If it was your job you'd at least aim your gun at me by now," Lance motioned to the blaster.

"Who are you?" Lance narrowed his eyes confused.

"What do you mean?" The soldier asked.

"Your not a soldier," he frowned as his heart raced a little in his chest, scared if he was wrong he'd probably get hit or something.

"Again, what do you mean?" The soldier scowled back.

"Your to short, and your not as aggressive," Lance pointed out.

"So who are you?"

"I... I can't believe a slave figured it out before someone actually important in the galra empire," the soldier snorted and Lance hugged his chest a little.

"I'm Keith, I'm a spy for my team Voltron, I'm actually trying to find our leader, Shiro," he explained quietly and lances eyes widen.

"Shiro? Wha- wait that guys my hero, wait a fucking minute, mullet boy?" Lance recognized when Keith took off his helmet.

"How do you know me?" The galra looked at him only to cry out in surprise when a fist slammed into his jaw.

"What the fuck man?!" Keith yelled.

"Your the reason I never got into garrisons you asshole," Lance crossed his arms pouting as Keith glared back.

"I didn't do shit," Keith rolled his eyes.

"So your a spy? Aren't you suppose to be in garrisons fighter pilot?" Lance put his hands on his hips popping a hips to the side.

"I got booted, and we found a lion to Voltron with Shiro now I'm here," Keith explained with a tired sigh.

"Voltron... The rebellion thing?" Lance asked.

"Something like that, so why are you out here?" Keith asked seeing the cuffs on his wrists.

"What do you mean?" Lance frowned.

"A human in space," Keith said as if it was obvious.

"Do you not know?"

"Know what?"

"Earths destroyed,"

Keiths eyes widen in horror as he could see Lance wasn't lying as pain was in his eyes. He leaned against the door frame in disbelieve running the back of his neck.

"There's not a lot of humans left, me and my sister are prisoners," Lance explained and Keith looked almost sick.

"I'm sorry about your family on earth Keith," he looked at him sadly.

"I didn't have one,"

"Do you know where the other humans are? I'll send a message to my team about it and we'll get you all out of here," Keith whispered stepping closer to Lance.

"Are you really a spy?" Lance gulped.

Keith nodded slowly and his skin changed into a pale skin as his ears grew back into human ones and his eyes where just indigo with whites behind.

"I'm only part galra... I'm still human," Keith told him.

"I was told there's only at the most a hundred humans left on galra ships," Lance sighed with tired blue eyes.

"Oh god... We're going to be the next alteans," Keith rubbed his face distressed.

"Alteans? Um those aliens that where part of the war right?" Lance remembered.

"Yea, actually two are part of Voltron," Keith smirked a little at Lance.

"Can... Can you tell me more about Voltron? What's that all about?" Lance asked and Keith nodded smiling softly.

"Yea, it's actually kind of neat, we have five lions, black, blue, green, red and yellow, I pilot red..."