F o u r t y - o n e

Lotor walked in front of Lance as Keith held his shoulder while Lance had cuffs on his wrist behind his back, he kept his head down as Lotor looked strong despite a small hiss escaping every so often. Keith had a tight grip on him as he had a helmet on, it didn't hurt though as it was just for show.

"Grab the slave," Lotor commanded as they got to ezors quarters.

Keith walked in and Lance heard screaming and crying as Lotor closed his eyes when Chloe was forced out.

"Lance! Lotor!" Chloe saw them and ran to... Lotor?

"Miss Chloe do not worry, this is your brothers friend," Lotor looked down at the child wrapping her arms around his legs.

"Chloe, tenemos que ir a ver a mamá, podemos irnos, pero debes callarte," Lance told her gently and she held onto Lotors pants wiping her tears.

"Remember when we first came here?" Lance smirked and she smiled softly nodding.

"Is lo lo coming with?" She smiled as she looked at Lance and Keith. Lotor smiled gently at her when those blue eyes she shared with her brother stared up at him as well confused.

"No, I will be staying here little one, but I have a very very important job for you," Lotor smiled sadly and she nodded getting close to him for them to share a conversation only for the two.

Lance watched confused when Chloe looked down and Lotor handed her a box with a paper on top. She opened the box but no one else saw what was in it. Chloe looked at Lotor with tears in her eyes and hugged him around the neck tightly whimpering a small sob into his white hair.

"Can you do that for me?" Lotor rasped. Chloe nodded.

"But your suppose to live happily ever after, your a prince!" Chloe looked at him wide eyed. "Even if you are a bad guy..."

"This is my happily ever after, yours is just longer, princess Chloe," Lotor flipped his finger under the tip of her nose smiling making her smile.

"Pinky promise," Chloe held up her tiny finger and Lotor looked at Lance confused. Lance smiled holding up his pinky behind him and made it curve. Lotor did the same lifting his hand for Chloe, she hooked their pinkies together and held tightly smiling.

"Now I can't break it," she smiled brightly.

"Very good, we don't have much time-" Lotor grunted as he stood up again. "We must hurry," he nodded.

"You holding up okay?" Lance asked.

"I'll be fine," Lotor nodded.

"Your Keith?" Chloe looked up at the soldier.

"You've heard of me?" Keith raised an eye brow. She kicked him in the skin and the paladin cried out jumping away.

"Estúpido, that's what you get for being the reason my big brother didn't get into garry," Chloe stuck out her tongue at him and everyone watched her confused.

"Chloe, baby girl... It's garrisons," Lance smirked proudly.

"Oh..."

"Alright, let's hurry this up," Lance looked at Keith and Lotor. 

"Miss Chloe, may I put these on you?" Lotor offered her cuffs and Chloe slowly nodded holding out her wrist.

----

"Prince Lotor!" A soldier gasped surprised as he saw the prince leading a soldier and the two slaves behind him to the transfer ship.

"Sir your looking... Well..." He gulped nervously as they all knew of zarkon now, that the emperor returns.

"This is the last of the prisoners for the transfer, I suppose the ship is ready to be launched?" Lotor rasped as his throat hurt as he held back a cough as well as he could. A cold sweat broke and ran down the back of his neck.

"Yes sir, the pilot-" "the pilot?" Lotor cut him off.

"Yes.... He's in the ship ready to launch," the soldier nodded slowly but Lotors glare told him otherwise.

"Bring me that pilot," he growled and the soldier nodded frantically.

"Bad ass," Keith snorted behind him and Lotor hushed him smirking slightly.

"Yes prince Lotor?" A galra and the soldier walked back.

"I don't believe you are assaigned to this ship, I was informed this was the pilot?" Lotor motioned to Keith.

"He wasn't here before," the galra raised an eye brow.

"I was assigned to get the rest of the prisoners and then launch," Keith stated.

"The princes harem?" The galra chuckled and Lance looked up at him with wide eyes, it's been so long since he was called such a thing.

"Hey I'm not a fucking harem," Lance shot back but was shoved to the ground and kicked in the face. He gasped in pain as he remembered the abuse that welcomed him to this new life.

"Your a slave still, always will be," the galra shows Lance his own wrist shoving it in his face as Lance felt his cheek bruising and there was a cut now.

Suddenly he was ripped off Lance as Lotor threw him back and his sword didn't hesitate to go through the galra's armor.

"I do not tolerate this, as long as I am in charge of this empire I will not tolerate foolish actions, my empire is no foolish society otherwise you will be crushed for such weakness, do you understand," Lotor spat harshly at the wounded soldier as Chloe was next to Lance as he was getting up slowly. He didn't fear where he was, Lance knew he'd be safe as long as Lotor was with him... But it won't be forever.

"Yes sir,"

"Take the prisoners to the ship," Lotor snapped at Keith but they knew it was part of the act as Lotor had a worried look at Lance seeing a gash on his face.

"I'll be okay," Lance smiled passing him as he held Chloe's hand. She looked back at Lotor with sad eyes and waved at him slowly mouthing 'bye bye' at the galra Prince.

"I do not tolerate spies as well," a dark voice snarled and Keith spun around only to be grabbed and Lance was forced to the ground as the side of the door, where he and Chloe where suppose to enter, sliced a gash on his arm. He looked up seeing Keith glaring at a man who was taller than any galra he had ever seen and was covered in robotic gear and armor.

"Prince Lotor, I am disappointed to see somethings never change, traitor," zarkon spat not looking at his son.

"Father," Lotor whispered and was the first to kneel and soldiers slowly followed. Lance did as well not in respect but in fear.

"Let the soldier go, he has a job to do," Lotor stood again and Lance hid Chloe behind him as she gripped his pants in fear.

"A paladin to take one of my ships, your the fool, a pathetic weak link of the galra empire, much less fit to rule the throne," zarkon squeezed Keiths neck as he snarled and clawed at his hand.

BANG

Everyone turned seeing Lance holding a blaster he stole from a guard as it hit zarkons hand and released Keith.

"Lance go!" Lotor roared as he was slammed into the wall by his fathers fist. Lance quickly shoved Chloe into the ship but before he could run in he was ripped from the entrance and thrown across the room.