T h i r t y - n i n e

Lance organized the papers on Lotors desk as well as the hologram devices and saw a letter hidden under a few books. He raised an eye brow and grabbed it as it was folded neatly with a envelope near it.

"It's not paper work..." Lance opened the paper as he saw it beginning with 'To My Love,'.

To My Love,
There is so much to tell in so little time.
When you are given this then it must mean... I am no longer around-

Lance stopped reading as he set it down with the words against the desk and for him to no longer read. He was invading Lotors privacy, this seemed to personal for him to be able to read.

But didn't Hagar kill a commander Lotor so called 'loved'?

"Lance?"

He let out a small scream spinning to see Lotor holding his torso leaning against the bed post but was able to walk to the desk.

"I-I uh I'm sor-sorry, I didn't..." Lance trailed off as he was red in embarrassment.

"Don't worry blue, I'm not mad," Lotor waved him off and slowly sat down in a chair.

"Can I ask who's it for?" Lance asked slowly biting his lip.

"For someone that deserves an explanation," he smiled softly.

"Care to elaborate prince Lotor?" Lance sat on the desk smirking.

"They... Heh it's more complicated that I thought it would be," Lotor ran a hand through his hair laughing softly.

"I'll listen," Lance nodded still smiling gently at him.

"They know so much but not enough, not all of it, that letter will explain it all and I... I accept their affection is not for me, they deserve the universe... I would die for them," Lotor laughed softly as he placed his arm on the desk looking down.

"Why?" Lance tilted his head to the side confused.

"Because I admire their strength of everything they have been through, I love them and will always," Lotor covered his mouth closing his eye tightly. A petal escaped.

"I'm sorry, they're lucky to have your love," Lance chuckled sadly touching his hand gently.

"Thank you," Lotor whispered weakly. It hurt, it hurt so much that he couldn't tell Lance that it was him he adored, loved, felt hope when his heart will stop in days now.

"Why do you keep calling her they?" Lance asked curiously.

"Oh eh it's not a her," Lotor blushed lightly looking away.

"You like men?" Lance beamed at him and Lotor nodded slowly not getting why Lance smiled at the fact.

"I think that's kinda cool, makes you different than a stereotypical prince that gets the girl," he smiled getting down and Lotor grunted pushing himself back to his feet but stumbled a little back in his chair only for Lance to catch him.

"Easy," Lance gasped worriedly and brought him back up as their faces where levels with another as the two paused for a second.

Lotor stated into those blue eyes he was memorized by, one of a kind to him as he never seen a human but these eyes where something that will always catch him by surprise.

"Lance I... I l-" Lotor choked on a cough as he fell down again as he gasped and coughed up petals heavier than Lance had witness before.

"Lotor!" He cried as he dropped down to be at his side as fear trickled into his chest faster and faster as Lotor took fewer breaths.

"Hang in there, your going to be okay, please," Lance rubbed his back as Lotor inhaled deeply.

"I'm fine... I'll be fine," he gulped a breath as looked at Lance.

"Oh my god," Lance pulled him close wrapping his arms around him.

"Don't scare me ever again, don't do that to me," Lances lip quivered as he rested his head on Lotors collar bone, not letting him see.

"I-I'm sorry..." Lotor looked at him confused. He slowly put his arms around Lance and embraced him back, holding his head to his chest as Lance didn't move.

"I don't want to loose you too, I really don't," Lance closed his eyes as a tear ran down his face.

"I wish it didn't have to be this way," I love you.

"Come on, your not allowed from your bed," Lance smiled as he helped Lotor stand and get back to the bed once again.

-----

Narti crawled on the ceiling above as Kova ran ahead of her but also was able to lead the galra hybrid to a room no one goes in except the witch herself.

Zarkons chambers.

She growled in the back of her throat as she crawled down while looking through her cats eyes to the emperor. It was quick, this was for Lotor.

Narti looked down at zarkon as Kova jumped up next to the galra meowing, remembering the emperor ten thousand years ago. He hissed.

Narti raised her claws above zarkon but a hand sprung and grabbed her by the neck as purple eyes snapped at her.

CRACK

Narti fell to the floor, crumbling limply as she laid and her chest never moved again but another rose from the bed. Those purple eyes glared at the hybrid.

"Pathetic," zarkon spat.