S i x t e e n

"Lancey!" Was the first thing Lance heard when a cold breeze hit his skin and he fell out of some pod. He was only to be caught by strong arms and looked up seeing Lotors serious face but his eyes showed concern.

"What happened?" He asked as Lotor helped him stabilize to his feet.

"You where caught in an explosion, how do you feel?" Lotor asked and Lance shrugged.

"Been better," he hugged his torso but felt Chloe hug him tightly around his long legs.

"You looked like Snow White," she giggled and Lance smiled running a hand through her hair as it was growing out more.

"And you look like Merida," he teased and looked back at lotor.

Thank you, he mouthed to him and Lotor nodded and left the room for the siblings to have some alone time in a long time.

"Lance why where you in the pod? And what's this thingy?" Chloe poked at the translator on his ear when he picked her up to be at same height.

"This makes me read better, like glasses," Lance explained.

"Ezor was teaching me how to dance, it's like how ben taught us!" He set her back down and Chloe bounced excitedly.

"Now you must have to teach me or my curiosity will never cease," Lance bowed to her and held her small hand gently.

"That and as a big brother I must be better at it then you," he winked and Chloe giggled.

"It's like how mama and papa danced in the kitchen," she grabbed his other hand to guide him as Lance got on his knees to level with her.

"Alright so I can do this," Lance smirked and twirled his sister as he made a humming sound to a specific song to dance too. Chloe giggled and gasped a squeal when he spun her and lifted her off the ground.

"Lance this isn't the dance!" She whined.

"As earthlings, we must do earth dances, and I happen to miss many many things of it, like how mama and papa danced," he swayed with his little sister as he slow spun in circles and dipped her upside-down.

"Lance!" She laughed loudly holding on around his neck and he swooped her back up holding her upper back.

"Yes yes yes I miss dancing in the kitchen!" She laughed hugging around his neck and Lance smiled softly looking at her and closed his eyes holding her tightly. His only family. His own little piece of home.

"I love you Chloe, I'll do anything for you baby girl," he whispered and kissed the side of her head making Chloe relax in his arms.

"I love you too Lance, I'm glad I have you still," she hummed laying against his shoulders. He sighed and felt the side of his shoulder dampen slightly and a small sniffle.

"I miss them, I miss mama and papa," she sniffled and Lance tightened his grip around her.

"I miss them all, even Luke when he put bugs in my pillow," she sobbed burying her face and Lance sucked in a deep breath and covered his bottom lip with his top teeth.

"I was the one who taught him that," his voice shook. "And Ben taught that to me, we always terrorize the sisters,"

"Your jerks," she sobbed and Lance felt a few of his own tears escape and laughed a little.

"Yea I know,"

-----------

Lance walked back to Lotors room and knocked on the door but heard someone on the inside besides Lotor.

"Oh it's you," the door peaked open and Lance saw it was girl with a shirt silky robe around her curvy body and messy hair that once was nicely curled hair and messed up blue lipstick.

"You know since you stupid humans came around I barely have been any use, and when I'm not useful we get picked off from bottom to top, so stay out of my way freak," the girl shoved Lance out of the way as she stormed away from the room.

"He has hookers?" Lances jaw dropped.

He rubbed his sore red eyes and wiped under his nose a little from his previous meltdown with his sister and walked in seeing Lotor pulling a black shirt over his head and fixing his belt.

"O-oh shit sorry," his face heated up but felt something hurt in his chest.

"I didn't expect for you to get back so soon blue," Lotor brushed back his hair with a calm expression.

"U-um so was that like a hooker or something?" Lance pointed at the door still dark red.

"A harem, kyza, stubborn bitch," Lotor rolled his eyes.

"Wha-" "she... It's complicated, I took pity on her once and now she thinks she owns the world cause I made her a harem rather than in the gladiator, a mistake," Lotor put his armor back on and Lance frowned with worried eyes.

"What do you mean?" He went to the papers to collect the ones he was in charge of.

"Mega. Whore." He stated and Lance covered his mouth trying not to laugh.

"And you let her take you all up?" Lance looked back at him raising an eye brow.

"Taking advantage," Lotor said flatly and Lance spun to him with wide eyes.

"Sir?" Lance whispered.

"I don't have feeling for her nor anything for her, I know her name and that's it," Lotor explained and Lance leaned against the desk.

"Is that how I am? Just a name and that's it or is there something else," Lance gulped and Lotor looked at him.

"Something else, your not like others and she is like any other harem I know," Lotor smirked and Lance frowned.

"Wow aren't I special," Lance said flatly.

Lance glared at the papers turning around as he shuffled through them and his mind raced. He wasn't jealous! He-he was failing a mission! He couldn't fail Keith and Allura and the universe. He was done failing to save people, anyone, but Chloe will be always first. That's his motive.

"I apologize if there was any miscommunication Lance," Lotor looked at him as Lance was silent.

"I also apologize for not asking sooner," he walked over and Lance turned around seeing the large galra coming closer. "Are you feeling alright?"

"From the explosion?" Lance blushed at the close distance.

"Of course?" Lotor raised an eye brow.

"I'm not bad, it... It was scary," Lance hugged his arms.

"First big thing since I've came to space," he forced a smile but Lotor saw through it.

"I'm sorry I couldn't move faster to get you out of there," Lotor said quietly and walked out of the room just as Lance looked back at him with wide eyes and was now left alone in the princes room.