Epilogue

20 years later

A forty seven year old man sat in a chair at the castle as his leg pounced with his hands clasped together tightly staring at the ground with his blue eyes. He has a scar over his dark brow eye brow and on his cheek as he wore a blue and white long sleeve to cover the scars from so many years ago.

"Lance," his husband walked out smiling softly as he had long hair put up in a messy loose bun with his bangs falling in his face and a black t shirt as he wore lances jacket.

"She's okay," he smiled pulling Lance to his feet kissing him softly as Lance wrapped an arm around his husbands waist.

"When can we see her?" Lance asked Keith.

"After jax and her have their moment of 'wow look at this sunshine that keeps me up all night for four years'!" Keith said with fake enthusiasm.

"Dad..." They paled seeing their daughter.

"Hello my little ray of sunshine," Lance wrapped his arms around a ten year old galra hybrid girl. Mia.

"Keith, I told you no more talking caca about my grandbabies," Maria walked past them and Keith smiled softly at his daughter and back at Maria nervously.

"It was a compliment?" Keith laughed nervously but Mia hugged him around the waist smiling.

"Can we go see tio and Tia?" Mia asked and Lance made puppy eyes.

"Come on, I already got to hold my new nieto," Maria giggled kissing lances cheek. "Your going to be so proud,"

Lance smiled walking into the room first as Keith held mias shoulder as he saw his little sister in the bed as her husband jax was smiling down at their son.

"Favorite tio coming through," Lance walked over and Chloe rolled her eyes as her long hair was in a high pony tail.

"Don't yell at me, I had no choice in this name," jax chuckled as Kalzu and Gina where standing with Maria giggling when Lance was giving the baby boy.

He had dark brown hair with purple skin like his father and galra ears but the baby was squinting up at Lance with those blue McClain human eyes.

"You never told me the name," Lance chuckled as Keith wrapped his arm around lances waist smiling down at his new nephew and Mia peaked up at him.

"I'm calling him squishy," Mia raised an eye brow.

"His names Lotor," Chloe smirked determined.

Lances eyes widen as his smile faultered for a minute but was replaced by a huge grin and kissed the babies forehead gently a few times.

"Why Lotor?" Mia looked back at her aunt confused.

"The name of the greatest hero in the universe," Lance whispered looking down at the baby that soon fell asleep.

"It's perfect," Lance gulped giving his nephew back to his sister.

"I'm so proud of you baby," Lance kissed his sisters head as they heard running and saw the rest of the McClain and Kalzu's children walking in.

"Thanks big brother, for everything," she hugged him tightly with one arm holding the baby and Lance rubbed her arm gently and stood up patting jax smirking.

"Good job kid," he chuckled and Keith took lances hand softly as Lance kissed his knuckles. He smiled softly at him and at Mia as she held Keiths hand looking around at her family happily.

Lance sighed and looked at the baby again closing his eyes for a moment and opened them again seeing Chloe holding a box but was opening it in front of Lotor picking up a necklace that glowed purple mixed with rocks floating in the small vile of the liquid of quintessences.

"He gave it to me when he gave me the letter too that day, told me to give it to someone that is my life and all, I feel like our son is that someone, it feels right," Chloe looked up at jax holding his hand as he nodded kissing her forehead.

"Your right then, welcome to hell little man, your part of the mcclains," Lance chuckled at the baby and looked at his own little family, his love and his daughter. It was all he needed now, no war, allied with the galra now, this was his home. If only Lotor was here to see the peace in the universe he saved.

He may be a star now but he will never be forgotten.

The end...