↳ Four Years

Four years have gone by since the Battle of New York.

Four years since the team known as the Avengers saved the world from the invasion of an alien army.

Four years since Earth was turned on its head, hit by the realisation that they weren't alone in the universe. That there were other, much more powerful, beings out there.

But it's also been four years since The Avengers have been around; actively repelling those threats.

In those four years, they've grown, developed, expanded... and finally shattered from the inside after a chain of events led half the team to rise against the other half.

Four years after the battle of New York and the world is more destabilised than ever.

One question remains though:

Where is The Harpy?

________________________

Reminder: this is the second book in The Saga of the Harpy. You definitely need to read the first one (called 'Angrboda') to keep up with the story.

So I guess it's pretty clear that the prologue was set directly after the end of my first fanfic. This interlude marks the four-year jump in time.

Basically all you need to know is that the first book of my series is set during the first Avengers movie (in 2012) and this book is set 4 years later, right after Civil War (so in 2016).

Hope that's not too confusing ^^ Enjoy the story!

-L