[ii] don't assume things

jungkook looks so daddy in this iM

[2]

"don't you want to be the one saying 'oppa'?"

jimin's words were ringing through taehyung's mind throughout the whole next morning.
he refused to comprehend that his inner self was convincing him that there was logic to jimin's suggestions.

he had been furiously dancing at a private studio at big hit, that he hadn't even noticed the time. he refrained from continuing running over the choreography to take a glance at his phone: 12:35.

shit.

he was 35 minutes late for group rehearsal, and with only three days left until their debut, he couldn't afford anymore slip ups.

frustratedly wiping his glistening-with-sweat forehead, taehyung grabbed at all the things he need and dashed from the studio. he must have looked like a madman as he made his way throughout the big hit building, finally hopping into an elevator, which gave him a rest for two seconds, before he was off again. eventually, he arrived at the group's studio. as taehyung dumped his stuff by the door where the other boys' stuff was, his ears were filled with faint music coming from inside. he shoved open the door with such drive, that he toppled into the studio and crashed on his knees. drained of all breath and energy, the boy slowly looked up to meet the glares of six angry figures.

"kim taehyung." the eldest of the six pushed past into view and stormed over to taehyung, grabbing his arm and hoisting him to the air.

"thanks jin hyung-"

"you're late as fuck, man!" another heckle, this time from hoseok.

"i'm so sorry guys-"

"look, it's whatever." jeon jungkook emerged from behind a sweaty jimin. he smiled warmly and beckoned with an arm gesture for taehyung to join. "just join in where we left off, yeah?"

the rest of the rehearsal went as it usually did- the boys' manager popping in to see how they were progressing every few hours.

at long last and in due course, the group rehearsal ended bang on 10pm. now, of course, this was not end of taehyung's day: he still had vocal and language.

however, he refused to get up from his seat, sprawled across the floor from where he fell after their manager called cut on the rehearsal. he refused to give up the only thing giving him joy at that moment: not. moving. at. all.

it wasn't until he sensed, through his shut eyes, a shadow leaning over him.

"so?" jimin's voice rung through taehyung's ears, and he groaned deeply, covering his face with his moist palm, then cringing due to the wet contact.

"so what, you prick?"

"eek, looks like you went too hard today, you're calling me things i'm not, and would never say to you." jimin winked and knelt down by taehyung's lying physique. "so, did you think about our conversation last night?"

taehyung coughed involuntarily, almost spluttering out his words.

"i-i thought y-you, uh, wouldn't remember that?"

"why? because i was drinking?"

taehyung nodded slowly and jimin cackled, almost evilly.

"oh, taehyung-ssi. i'm a lightweight, it's true, but i remember. and i'd like to know."

taehyung awkwardly sat up, shuffling back slightly as he did, glancing around at the other members who were pacing around on thier phones or eating.

"i-i already said, jimin, i'm not gay. where did this even come from?"

jimin sighed, either in content or anger, taehyung couldn't distinct.

"i've found someone. and i didn't think i would. and i can't say who because you'd go mad. and i can't tell anyone else because he's-"

"he's?" taehyung whispered, suddenly very keen to know who this mystery guy was.

"yeah... thing is, he's been chatting to a certain someone in this room- don't, stop, don't look around you idiot, be cool." jimin groaned at taehyung's inability to follow instructions. "and apparently this other guy appears to be into testing the waters with dudes."

"did this other person actually say that?"

"well, we assumed-"

"jimin!" taehyung hissed, and it was now his turn to mentally face palm.

"it's so obvious, okay! even the way he dances around us is... not particularly the straightest shit i've ever seen."

so... namjoon or jin?

"even his fashion sense is pretty gay, man."

so, yoongi or hoseok?

"and his damn voice..."

oh.

shit.

not jin, not jimin, not me...

jungkook.

×

soooooo

im posting more chapters than i thought, but later on if i end up posting less, that's because it's harder to think of ideas hehehe

i hope you had a good day kittens!