[xix] in public

[19]

taehyung wished he felt bad for jungkook the entire journey home, but he just didn't.

he was too preoccupied wiggling about every now and then at the uncomfortable foreign object shoved up a place the sun didn't shine. if he was being honest, he didn't expect to like it all that much, but though sometimes unpleasant, he occasionally hit a spot with the tip of the plug that caused a random moan to escape his mouth.

each time this happened, jungkook tensed even more than he was before. see, jungkook was already painfully hard from their encounter in the train's toilets, so even the smallest amount of noise coming from taehyung felt teasing to him.

finally they'd made it home and taehyung fiddled with the keys to the dorm. they walked throw the door to see the two people taehyung prayed wouldn't be there: jimin and yoongi.

from the look on jimin's face, he just knew something had happened. they were sat next to each other on the sofa, watching some program, though they were not sat at all like a couple. they were at least a metre apart and yoongi wasn't even looking at jimin.

"taehyung-ssi!" jimin called as soon as they walked through the door.

"wow, hello to you too jimin." jungkook mumbled and walked past the lot towards the door leading to their bedroom corridor. he exited the room, leaving taehyung to sit next to them on the sofa.

"hey," yoongi muttered, drawing out his phone and aimlessly scrolling through what looked to be tumblr.

"hi," taehyung said, frowning at his coldness but turning his attention to jimin.

"so, tell me, what happened?"

"i don't really wanna talk about it, jimin. i'm tired as all hell, and honestly i just wanna go to sleep-"

"ugh fine, but if you're not gonna talk then can i?" jimin whispered, clearly trying not to let yoongi hear.

"muchachos!" someone called as they entered the room and the two boys spun to see hoseok, jin, namjoon and jungkook standing by the door. "who's up for some bowling?"

[two hours later]

"how did they even convince us into this?" jimin groaned as he slid back into his seat by the bowling alley. it was jin's turn, and he was currently giving namjoon a show as he jokingly wrote 'you lose' in the air with his ass.

"i don't even know." taehyung grumbled back, flipping out his phone and scrolling through his feed. all he wanted was to sleep, besides, this was their last free day before the new year kicked in, and he couldn't bare starting it off with no sleep.

"jungkook-ah, your turn!" jin called the maknae up, patting his butt encouragingly as he passed. jungkook picked up a ball and glared down the alley. taehyung knew jungkook was competitive, but he'd never seen it as hot before. the way he'd have a stare down with the ball, his lips caught between his teeth, eyes completely focused, nostrils flaring... fuck, he was whipped.

jungkook aligned the ball and threw it, bending over to give everyone a nice view of dAt a$$.

taehyung uncomfortably shifted in his seat, the plug following alongside his movements.

"you okay?" jimin asked, patting taehyung's thigh.

"dude, do not touch me." taehyung whined, sliding back in his seat as he watched jungkook cockily score a spare and wander back to his seat.

"what? why?"

"because i am incredibly turned on right now." he hissed, raising his hands to his face and covering the embarrassment.