[xxx] stomach ache

double update bc ur welcome lovelies

[30]

"five, six, seven, eight!" the instructor bellowed over the sound of the continuous drum beat.

taehyung snapped and twisted his arms and legs in a syncopated rhythm to the music. his members followed next to him, some of them going all out, some just marking. the plug that jungkook ordered taehyung to wear was shifting, though it wasn't as uncomfortable as he remembered. it was bigger though. shit, it was definitely bigger.

"okay, lunch break." the teacher nodded and clapped once, turning the music off.

the boys calmed and breathed heavily, collecting themselves. taehyung was just downing his water and was half way through when hoseok called out.

"you guys up for going out for lunch?" he suggested, wiping his forehead on the towel slung around his neck.

taehyung slowly turned, frowning intensely in confusion. they never went out for lunch, in fact, they never had time for lunch breaks. taehyung guessed today was full of surprises.

"i am." jin nodded.

"we are." jimin bounced over to hoseok, yoongi following behind.

since when were they allowed to be a 'we'?

"me too."

pretty much every member agreed, and before taehyung knew it, they were sat in a restaurant not too far from the company building, ordering all sorts of briskets from a rather sweet waitress. taehyung awkwardly stared at her while saying his order and she batted her eyelids, bowing and looking away.

"i like your guys' music." she commented, her smile merging into a grin. taehyung wanted to snap out of it, but something didn't let him. was he deprived of something? something like... sex? so much so, that he'd stare at a pretty girl?

"thank you," jin graciously bowed slightly back and passed her the paper menus.

taehyung finally snapped his gaze away when he saw fingers angrily clicking in front of his face.

"something interesting?" the maknae teasingly whined, pausing and cocking his head. "oh, is someone interesting?" he mumbled, shaking his head and looking to the table.

taehyung was in awe. to be honest, he didn't know why the members even let them sit across from each other. though they were seated on the floor so footsie was off the menu, they could still interact. he supposed they wanted to give them a break from the constant separation.

they were amidst a conversation about the spiderman movies, or something about chuck norris, when the first sensation hit him. taehyung's whole body shook as the plug inside him caused vibrations to travel across his spine like a carriage over a causeway. it only happened for a brief second, but that was enough.

"ah-!" he squealed, shuffling in his seat and choking on air.

"you okay, man?" jimin asked, patting taehyung's back and frowning. taehyung glanced around at the concerned expressions upon the members' faces, and casually nodded.

"yup, just a frog in my throat." he chuckled half-heartedly, lifting himself up and down, trying to get comfortable. it was then that he noticed the ever-growing, sly smirk plastered on jungkook's face.

taehyung threw him a wide-eyed glance, then continued to smile as though nothing had happened. his eyes suddenly followed round to the side of the table, to where jungkook was discreetly waving about some kind of inanimate, black object: a remote.

that fucker.

taehyung's nostrils flared, though he couldn't be mad at jungkook (after all, it wasn't exactly a bad kind of pleasure he was receiving).

"...and so, bruce lee would kick norris' hairy asshole anyday." namjoon declared, pounding his fist on the table and high fiving hoseok.

"you're clearly delusional." yoongi tutted, rubbing jimin's back and smiling warmly. "i'm with jiminie."

yeah, of course you are.

"same here." jungkook nodded, his lips in a thin line. then, he slowly looked towards taehyung, and the line grew to another cocky smirk. "what about you taehyung? brucey or chucky?"

and back the vibrations came.

this time, they stayed for a longer duration, but were less harsh and sudden than the previous ones. the sensation gently tugged at the plug, which was so large that it caressed just under the spot taehyung hoped and prayed it wouldn't reach- he didn't want come in his pants, thank you very much.

"i-uh..." he mumbled, clearing his throat to stifle a moan. "i'm with namjoonie. bruce lee all the way." he nodded, glancing away from the table entirely to squeeze his eyes shut and focus on anything but the euphoric feeling forming at the bottom of his stomach.

and then they disappeared.

"jungkook!" taehyung hissed, spinning back around, only to see yet again, five members glaring back with confusion written across each face.

"yes, hyung?" jungkook asked innocently.

"you wanna, um, play overwatch tonight?"

"wow, you guys haven't played that in ages." jin pointed out, though taehyung was too busy being impressed at his improvisation skills.

"yeah, well, i miss it, you know?"

"sure, tae, sure." jungkook nodded, looking down in his lap and snickering slightly. thankfully, none of the members saw it to be even more suspicious than they already were.

the food had arrived, and almost ten minutes had passed without a peep from jungkook, when suddenly...

"yoongi-hyung, can you pass me the- fuck!"

taehyung's hand dropped to the table and clung helplessly onto the table cloth.

silence.

taehyung controlled his obvious heavy breathing and looked up.

"stomach ache." he whined, the vibrations so intense that he could feel each time the plug massaged against his walls. "i need to go to the bathroom."

taehyung got up and left without even bothering to glance at jungkook...

who still hadn't turned off the plug.

×××