[xxxx] drained

last chapter!!

everyone prepare to shed tears :,))))

[40]

jungkook and taehyung were left alone in the dorm that night. they weren't too sure of where the members were, but whether or not they cared was completely afoot.

the evening was spent with a mad rush of kisses, soft touches and light mewling, the love making whipping by in a blur. it wasn't until the next morning when reality actually sunk in...

jungkook awoke to the shrill ring of his phone. he wearily patted about on the bed, trying to avoid making contact with taehyung's still-heavy-with-sleep body, and picked up the phone from his side. he swiped without a second thought once he saw the caller id.

"pd nim, hello, yes."

taehyung stirred beside him, and watched as the younger sat up, the covers dropping to reveal his softly marked bare chest. a smile pricked at tae's lips, but he shook if off as soon as a frown crept on his partner's face.

"yes, sir, i am at the dorm."

a quiet yapping came from the other line followed by a moment of silence as jungkook paused to think of an answer.

"y-yes sir... he's here with me."

taehyung's eyes widened and he sat bolt upright, placing his hand on the side of his cheek naturally from shock.

"yes, we will come straight away."

silence.

"...sir. sorry, sir. goodbye."

jungkook hesitantly brought the phone away from his ear and looked slowly up at his hyung.

"pd nim is calling us into his office to... talk."

[20 minutes later, at bang pd's office]

taehyung fiddled with the hem of his shirt as he sat on the slimy-smooth leather chair that he'd assumed was imported from some rich city he'd never heard of. he and jungkook awaited their boss' arival, both equally as nervous as the other. jungkook tapped the heads of his fingers against the hard wood of their boss' desk, for he learnt forward, unable to sit back and relax.

finally, after a few minutes or so of waiting, the door swung open and their pd stormed in, his feet cluttering against the soft carpet oxymoronically.

"you two already know why you're here, i won't treat you like children."

"s-sir, i just wanted to say w-we're both incredibly-" jungkook began, taking the leading role as the unnecessarily apologetic gay.

"save it, jungkook." he plumped down on the chair behind the mahogany desk and leaned forward, causing jungkook to shift backwards. "we all know this can't go on. the separation needs to be put in place."

"but sir," jungkook began once again, sliding his tongue over his lips and bracing himself for the worst, "what happened to taehyung, that was because of the separation. you wouldn't want to risk that-"

"i don't want to risk anything, no. and your health is my number one priority, taehyung." he smiled softly and taehyung just nodded. "but imagine how shitty your health will become when every fan discovers about your guys'... indifference when it comes to women. this isn't acceptable in society, we all know that. please, just understand that we're doing this for your own good."

"sir, if you would just listen to me one second-"

"no, jungkook, you listen. you both blatantly went behind my orders, and not only did you disobey, but you paraded it to the public! we're in the process of trying to take down as many videos from that big 'surprise' yesterday, but it's going to take some time. don't worry, it'll all be fixed soon-"