[xviii] untouched

ajxnkwnx writing this chapter made me so horny oml

[18]

[one week later]

"thank fuck we made it this time, ay?" jungkook chuckled as the two boys slumped in seats on the train. their carriage was practically empty, as they'd decided to take an early train back to seoul.

"truth, man, truth." taehyung agreed, sliding further back into his chair. he was about to reach out to get his earphones but was stopped by jungkook's hand grasping at his wrist.

"something arrived in the mail yesterday."

"what? but we were at your parents' house-"

"i put the delivery for their address. you wanna see what it is?"

something about the way jungkook wiggled his eyebrows or the way his tongue casually glided along his lower lip gave taehyung the impression that he didn't have a choice in the matter. he was correct and jungkook started searching through his bag without awaiting the response. he retrieved a cardboard box and passed it to the elder, who inspected it diligently, almost stalling time from his nerves.

"i don't get it-"

"it's inside." jungkook chuckled, tapping the tape.

"ah," taehyung nodded slowly, and peeled away the wrapping. what fell out was a little unexpected and made taehyung instinctively lean over on his lap to cover the contents from any on lookers. "jungkook!" he hissed and the maknae burst out laughing. "seriously? a butt plug?"

jungkook retracted his hand and clutched his stomach, wiping a fake tear away.

"calm down hyung, nobody's around to see." he gently tugged the boy to sit back in his seat, revealing the small pink object lying on his lap. "but, yeah, a butt plug."

"and why exactly did you buy a butt plug?" taehyung hushed, as though anyone could suddenly hear their conversation.

"for you." jungkook shrugged, picking up the object and examining it. "apparently it helps before your first time."

"helps to what?"

"god taehyung, are you really this innocent? ugh, it helps to... um, stretch you." jungkook mumbled, cringing slightly at the use of words and handing the plug to taehyung.

"wow." he replied, now looking at the object with actual interest. "so this'll make it hurt less?"

"mhm." jungkook nodded and slapped taehyung's thigh. "now off you pop."

"now?"

"yes, now." jungkook's teasing tone was suddenly dropped and his voice lowered almost a whole octave as he leaned in closer to hush in the boy's ear. "i want to put it in now, so it'll be replaced by me as soon as possible."

and with that, taehyung happily skipped off the to train's bathroom in-between carriages. he slipped into a toilet and locked the door, eagerly pulling down his trousers and examining the plug once more. he'd never seen one being used: the only porn he'd ever watched was straight, and until jungkook, the only thoughts he'd ever had were also strictly boyxgirl.

he hesitantly tugged his boxers away and placed a foot on the toilet seat, feeling about behind him. an intense blush flushed his cheeks, though he knew nobody was there to judge him. his fingers came in contact with his hole and he gently caressed the skin outside. the butt plug lay next to the sink and appeared to be almost taunting him.

how exactly am i supposed to do this anyway?

he searched around the room aimlessly, as if there were some butt plug guide lying around. a sudden idea popped into his head, though it made himself grimace at the thought. he brought his fingers up to his mouth and coated them with saliva, instantaneously replacing the fingers on his ass with them. he leaned his shoulders against the cold wall as he hesitantly covered the skin with the liquid that acted as a lubricant. sighing with anguish, he picked up the butt plug and held it at his entrance. with a deep inhale of breath, he began to slide it in-