[xx] nothing more, nothing less

lol this is the first angry sexual thingy i've ever wrote but i like jealous angry sex so yano it gets a bit intense (wouldn't recommend reading if u don't like intense shizazle)

edit: lmao forget that, totally thought this would be anger sex but it's actually cute so lololol :)) buttt don't worry i'll for sure be trying out some jealous anger sex later on wehayy

[20]

after another round and a few scowls received from jungkook, taehyung and the rest of the members escorted themselves home. they grouchily said goodnight, all completely exhausted, as they disappeared into their own rooms. they had all gone, besides from, unsurprisingly, jungkook and taehyung. taehyung nodded, hoping that would be it, and turned to enter his own room after namjoon, but was stopped by a strong grip on his forearm.

"i don't think so." jungkook growled, yanking taehyung's arm as he pulled him down the corridor to his own room.

"ow, jungkook-" taehyung cried, struggling against his grasp. "look, i'm sorry if i upset you-" he continued as a chorus of complains slipped his loose lips. it didn't really hurt, but he knew jungkook was angry, and he knew it wasn't gonna be an easy night. all he wanted was sleep.

jungkook yanked open his door and pulled the two inside. he locked the door behind the two, and immediately had taehyung sandwiched between himself and the wall. his hands were either side of taehyung's head, and he was staring him down. jungkook's room was dark, with only a dim, glowing light coming from the digital clock on his bedside table. taehyung frantically glanced around, trying to avoid jungkook's ominous and intimidating gaze.

"seriously, taehyung, seriously?" jungkook whispered, though it was more of a hiss. taehyung shut his eyes and held his breath, his hands clenching by his sides. "first, you come without my fucking permission, right before i fuck you." suddenly, jungkook's hands were on taehyung's thighs, spreading them apart. "then, you continuously moan the whole journey back." jungkook's knee swiftly found itself between taehyung's legs, pressing against taehyung's growing erection. a soft gasp left taehyung's mouth, but he was silenced by jungkook's palm flying to his lips to silence him. "then you leave me for yoongi hyung, of all people."

taehyung tried to mumbled an apology through jungkook's mouth, and the younger sighed, releasing his hand and placing it on the wall. his knee cautiously and slowly moved in circular motions against taehyung's crotch.

"i-i... y-yoongi hyung needed some, some advice." he gasped out, his hands finding their way to the maknae's top and clasping at the material. jungkook snarled and grasped his wrists, pinning them above his head with one hand, the other slowly crawling down his waist.

"don't even try to make excuses, babe." jungkook said, chuckling at taehyung's feeble attempt at calming him, allowing his hands to wander even more south. his hand finally planted on taehyung's ass and he squeezed hard, earning a needy, drawn-out moan to erupt from taehyung's mouth. he felt ashamed to be affected this much by such a small action, but it was jungkook.

jungkook smirked, and leaned his head further in, so close that their breath mixed in the air.

"what can you do to make it up to me?" jungkook mumbled against taehyung's mouth, their lips brushing just slightly, enough that tingles spread throughout taehyung's entire frame. jungkook's knee continued to press, each time he made a circle, he would push a little harder. his hand cupped taehyung's cheek and gently massaged it in his hands. taehyung's heart rate was increasing the usual unhealthy rate, his palms held above his head were sweating...

"fuck me."

taehyung couldn't believe his own words as they whimpered from his lips. he felt blood instantly flood to his cheeks as his own body hit him with a deep blush. jungkook seemed to enjoy it, turning his head to the side as he leaned in even further, kissing along taehyung's cheek until he reached his ear. then, he whispered something that made taehyung's whole body twitch with excitement.