[iv] MMS

merry christmas! + if you don't celebrate it i hope you had a good day anyway :)

[4]

"fuck this is pain," taehyung groaned as he lay in bed. it was currently the end of another long day, but it was different this time. 

firstly, the biggest day of taehyung and bts' life was tomorrow- their debut. they had prepared for this for over 3 years, and now, it was suddenly less than 24 hours away. agh.

secondly, he had an achingly painful boner. it was the sort that just was sort of lingering throughout the day, but finally really began to kick into battle once he let an accidentally dirty thought slip into his mind whilst brushing his teeth for bed. he regretted it almost immediately, especially seen as namjoon was lying in the bed opposite him, his snoring more like a roar than a noise you make in your sleep.

being the hormonal teen he was, and mind full of unreasonable thoughts, he did the only thing he deemed honourable.

[sent at 02.18am]

taehyung [02:18]
kook? you up?
kookieeeeee
naw c'mon

jungkook [02:26]
it's 2 in the morning, i stg
if this is not important
then i am revoking our
friendship

taehyung [02:26]
i need more help
jungkookie

jungkook [02:28]
what is it?

taehyung [02:28]
now pls don't embark
on an emotional
rollercoaster at my next
move, ok???

jungkook [02:29]
tf do you mean??

[kim taehyung has sent a picture multimedia message]

taehyung [02:30]
what do you think?

yes, he had just sent a dick pic to jungkook, and no he was not thinking. it was too early/late to even care, for the blood pumping throughout his lower region was too much to physically handle, and he didn't want to touch himself without guarantee of release. he didn't want to be cruel to himself.

he wondered if jungkook was sitting in his room, shocked or impressed.

a few minutes passed.

taehyung did not worry, instead, he crossed his legs under the quilts and kept them firmly pressed in order to store his hard-on better.

before he knew it, an hour had gone, and finally, it said "message: read".

taehyung grinned and waited for the maknae's reply.

then he realised what he'd done.

he'd sent a dick pic to a boy younger than him, who was going to debut with him in less than a day, who is not at all gay, and who will now never speak to kim taehyung again.

shit. shit. shit.

taehyung felt tears welling in his eyes- due to his stupid hormones, he may have just lost one of his best friends-

DING.

[you have (1) new message(s) from jeon jungkook.]

taehyung's phone bleeped. he opened jungkook's chat.

[jeon jungkook has sent a picture multimedia message]

jungkook [03:38]
remember though, im
not gay

"oh shit."

×

shit's getting real