[xxvii] in my head

[27]

the next few days were uncomfortably quiet.

as taehyung and jungkook were separated, they both felt a little empty. they didn't know why, in fact, they blamed it on the fact that they barely ate or slept. the promotion period was hard, but their separation was killing them.

finally it was time to play an average concert. it had been a while, in fact, it was one of the first ones after their debut. thus, all the members were excited, including the two who were most concerned about. they all stood in circle after being called away from their different rooms (yes, they'd been split into different dressing rooms and yes, that means jungkook and taehyung weren't to be seen together until this very moment.)

taehyung squeezed through the room, away from his terrifyingly clingy manager in the other room, and followed namjoon's beckoning voice.

"guys, let's talk!"

they took formation in the circle and namjoon clapped his hands.

"the first concert of the year!" he chuckled excitedly and taehyung smiled, though his gaze was planted elsewhere... "i know we'll do great, because we always do great."

"you said i was perfect, that i just don't make mistakes."

"now, how about we help ourselves out a little and actually warm up, yeah?"

"i was just helping you out."

"taehyung?"

"baby boy."

"taehyung!"

namjoon's voice echoed and his fingers snapped in front of taehyung's weary face.

what the fuck had just happened?

"are you okay? you seemed a little out of it." jimin patted the elder back, frowning worriedly.

taehyung couldn't answer. he suddenly felt his body swaying back and forth.

why are you in my head, jungkook?

taehyung's vision began to blur, and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"jungkook-"

blackness.

×××

a really really really short filler (ish) chapter, sorry! but i feel like it should end on this note yano? a lil cliffhanger? like oo has he passed out or is he just high? you never know ;))