Chapter 1

A/N I do not own any of the Supernatural characters I am Just using a few for the book, I only own The reader's storyline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a dark, gloomy night in the small town of Huntsville. You were getting ready for your normal shift at the bar which was the closing shift, meaning a lot of drunken assholes but you were used to it. It was a job and it put food on the table and paid rent. You climbed out of bed wishing you could stay just a little bit longer and hopped in the shower. The hot water hit your face and woke you up more. Getting you ready for your night shift then you got out and you did your make up which has to be done for work. Yeah, I know. And put on this skimpy uniform for work and head out the door.

The bar was just down the road from your apartment so you decided to walk. When you walked into the bar you were hit with the smell of cigarette smoke and loud drunk men. It was only 11 o'clock but it was a Friday night. You clocked in a walk on the floor before you knew it you were busy giving people their food and drinks. Because you work at a bar you are used to rude and sexual comments towards you because with drinking comes anger and every horny man. You were the person that has to cut people off when they started getting out of hand, guess you always got the short end of the stick.

"Another round over her beautiful!" A big guy for table 7 yells, he had a greyish black beard and a big beer belly. He was normal at the bar and you knew he was not going to take it well when you told him he was cut off. "I'm sorry sir but the bartender has cut you off from drinking, can I get you some water or some coffee?" You say it like a broken record but with a smile hoping he would understand. BANG! The guy hits the table "You can't do that! This is a bar I can drink as much as I want! Take my money and shut up." He yells louder and the bar starts to quiet down. "No, you can not. I'm sorry to say but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave now." This is always when things get ugly, expecting a slap in the face you braced yourself for another normal hit a crossed the face.

Nothing. There was no noise, no hot pain of his hand connecting to yours, you slowly start opening your eyes to see a tall man with bright green eyes holding the fat guy by the wrist and pushes him back to his seat. " She asked you to leave." He deep voice boomed across the bar as everyone is now dead quiet. The fat man looks at him dead in the eye, standing up again and says. "I don't think so Prince Charming. She owes me another drink and I'm not leaving until he gets her lazy ass over to the bar and gets me one." You looked over at the fat man repeating what you just said minutes ago. "I'm sorry sir but you are cut off, the bartender will not get me any more alcohol to give you. You must leave." Your voice was shaky, normal men like that don't bother you. Or maybe is the tall man with green eyes. They almost looked like a forest in two small balls, they were beautiful. Studying his face a little bit more you could see the freckles on his cheeks and his nose, he had short brown hair that was spiked at the front and he was wearing a red plaid flannel shirt. He was hotter than anyone in this town. "Fatty, she told you to leave. This is the second time. Don't make it a third." His voice went quieter as he spoke. The fat man nodded and grabbed his coat and left. "Are you ok?" He said looking down at you. "Yeah I'm okay, you didn't need to step in. I had it under control." You smiled and walked over to the bar and got a shot of whiskey and down it in one gulp. "Drinks are on me tonight," you said walking passed him to another table. You noticed another tall man walk up, he was a bit taller than the other with long brown hair and brown eyes. They were both wearing plaid flannel shirts and heavy jackets they definitely are not from around here.

Heading back over to the bar they sat in front of you while you poured them both a whiskey. The bar started getting loud again but just before that you heard them talking. "Dean what are you thinking we cant draw attention to ourselves right now."
"Sammy she was in danger I wasn't going to sit there and let it happen," Dean explains, I look over and tried to hear more but the bar got too loud. So I thought nothing of it for the rest of the night.

It was 3 o'clock closing time. You locked up the bar and started walking back home. You got a chill when you got outside from the wind, wrapping your arms around your body you started walking faster to get home. "Hey, beautiful!" You hear that fat man from the bar yell while walking closer to you. "It's cute how your boyfriend protected you." He smiles and stands in front of you. Rolling your eyes you try to walk around him not caring what he has to say. You started walking faster up the street trying to go a different way home so he wouldn't follow you. Finally, You see your apartment building and ran to it. Safe in your home You made something to eat then went to bed.