Chapter 6

We pull up to your apartment building and you get out of the car. Slowly making your way to the door Dean walks up behind you and grabs your hand. "I had a really good time tonight, thank you." He smiles and moves closer. "Hey, it wasn't a date." You laugh as now he is inches away from you. You can feel his hot breath on your face. "I should be thank you for saving my life earlier." Great now I'm blushing, You thought, looking down at my feet. "No problem it's all part of the job." Silence came between us. "I should go inside," You said about to turn away until Deans lips landed on yours. It was a short and sweet kiss then he pulled away. He bit his lip as he looked at you.

"If you need anything at all call me, you have my number. If it is really important to call this number you will get our friend Bobby and he will get a hold of us." He said, while he was taking off a necklace, it was oddly shaped and had a gold colour to it. He placed it around my neck. "Don't lose this, keep it safe. I hope one day we will see each other again." He gave you a sweet smile and started walking towards the car. Tears starting falling down your face, You didn't want him to leave but you knew he had to so you forced yourself to walk into your apartment building. You got to your room and cried till you fell asleep. Your life changed and will never be the same.

Dean's p.o.v
I walked away from Y/n house, not wanting to leave her side but knew I had to. I couldn't put her in the danger of my life. She would be better with someone else and safer. I sat in my car for a while until I got my the strength to start my car a drive away. Leaving her behind me. I will never forget y/n no matter how far away I am. I got back to the motel and got myself ready for the hunt. Sam kept giving me weird looks but I ignored them. Finally, we headed out.

After the hunt and we made sure every vampire was dead he headed back. Sam and I haven't said a word to each other since I left with Y/n. I wanted to keep it that way, Sam knows I don't talk no matter how bad it is so he normally leaves it alone. I couldn't help to think about Y/n all the time. the night before we were going to hit the road sam and I decided to spend one more night to get some rest. I look over at sam sleeping than at the clock 4:15 am, rubbing my eyes I sighed realizing I'm not going to get any sleep. Thinking about your dinner last night I ended up smiling. I have never met anyone who was so alike with me. she likes the same music as me, she knows her old cars and knew what baby was, she eats burgers and fries. She also seems to keep a lot of stuff to her self just like me. I know that isn't a lot but that's more then anyone I have met and that's a lot of people. I hated having to leave her behind but I knew that was the best besides she didn't seem like she wanted to come even if I asked. I got up and sat at the table and opened my laptop and started looking for a job. after hours of searching, Sam started moving around so I thought I would get some coffee before we start heading out. I walked because I thought it would keep me awake. even though I was tired as hell I couldn't sleep my mind is in overdrive.

Walking into the diner in the back of my head I wished I didn't see Y/n so it easier today. I overheard someone say "Girl you need to go running to him and beg him to stay you cant just let the love of your life walk away from you like that!" I was stunned and stood there not looking over at the girl. " 2 coffees please,"I said to the girl behind the counter trying to keep my voice low. "Hey! I never once said he was the love of my life. I only said I have feelings for him and shut u. he is right there...." Y/n's voice hit me like a freight train. I stood there not knowing if I should look at her or just walk away as fast I could. What is wrong with me? why am I acting like this? I shook it off and grabbed to two coffees and walked out the dinner taking a deep breath. my luck, I didn't want to see her before I left and there she is. nothing is going to make my day go by any better. o need to get as far away as I can from this town for her own good. I open the motel door and Sammy was up and dressed ready to go. "I got you coffee," I said while I passed it to him. "Didn't sleep must last night eh?" he asks but doesn't expect the truth of that answer. "Nah, I stayed up looking for a new job. but I couldn't find anything that seemed close to us." I grabbed my bag and started out the motel. "I'm going to go pay for the motel ill be back in a minute," I called to Sammy while walking away. I paid the guy and gave him a little extra and jump in the car. I blasted Cherry pie and sped off leaving this town behind me.