Chapter 19

It's been 3 whole days of you drinking and hustling pool. Every night you would go back to the motel drunker then the night before and pass out in the bed. Tonight was different.

You were at the bar drinking like normal and you were very drunk, you could barely walk. But your mind wouldn't leave the thought of Dean. Sitting on the bed you pulled out your phone and looked at the picture on the background. It was you and Dean, you were sitting on his lap at a park bench. Sammy took the picture of you. You remember how happy you were with them and especially with Dean. You smiled and stood up deciding to take a shower then called dean to come to get you. It was time to go home.

After you got into the shower you didn't feel right, your body started to feel numb and your vision was started to go blurry. You shut the water off and stepped out, almost falling in the process. Looking around the room trying to find something to focus on, your eyes started to fall heavy. You ran to the bed falling several times getting there and grabbed your phone. You hit speed dial on your phone and sat against the bed.

Dean: hello?
Y/N: Dean.... it's me.... I... need

Your voice started to go quite and you were starting to fall asleep.

Dean: Y/N where are you I'm coming to get you??

Dean yelled into the phone but you couldn't answer you just sat there everything was black all you could do was hear. You could hear every noice from the next motel room.

Sam: Y/N can you hear me???

Sam was on the phone now, they must be trying to track my cell. But you knew they wouldn't find you in time. You prayed to Cas hoping he would come and save you.

Cas! Please if your listening I really need your help. I think I'm dying and the boys won't get here in time please.

You prayed that over and over again until the door was kicked open. "Y/N! Sammy get her to the car now." It was Dean he came in time. Your eyes started rolling back into your head. You had no idea where you were or what was happening but you could hear Sam's heavy breathing then Dean was there.

"Babe your going to be okay. I promise. Sam step on it!" Dean demanded from Sam while he held me. You focused on his breathing and him whispering that everything going to bed okay. Then nothing. Quite.

You woke up to the sound of beeping. You moaned while you tried to moved Dean jumped up from his chair. "Shhh don't move, here have some water." You felt a straw by your lips and you slowly started drinking the cool liquid. Feeling a bit better you opened your eyes and looked around. "Where am I?" You choked out looking up at Dean.

"Babe you are in the hospital. Please relax i need to go find the doc." He said in a low soft voice. Giving you a kiss on the forehead he left the room.

A few minutes later a doctor walked in and followed was Dean. "Y/N you gave us a scare. Do you remember what happened?" The doctor said checking your eyes. "Um... not really I remember going back to the motel drunk, I went to have a shower then I didn't feel right. But after that nothing." You said looking down at your hands.

"You were drugged at the bar you were at, you almost didn't survive." The doctor said. You looked over at Dean with shock. You studied Deans face, there was a lot more stubble then before it was almost a beard. He eyes were dark and tired. "How long was I out for?" You asked realizing something wasn't right.

"Y/N you have been in a coma for a year." Dean said grabbing your hand. You froze, you didn't know what to say. You started to cry and Dean wrapped his arms around you. "Baby it's okay, your okay now." Dean said quietly and hugged you tight. "Will you marry me?"dean whispers in your ear and you looked at him. "I don't want to lose you again Y/N I love you with everything I got left. You have changed me into a better person and you have changed my life completely. Will you be my wife."

You didn't know what to say but you smiled and started crying more, but now they were happy tears you nodded into Deans chest.

"Y/N Winchester that sounds perfect to me." Dean says with a smile. And kisses you slowly. "Im going to go get Sammy and tell him the news he will want to come see you too." He pulls away and turns on his phone and calls Sam.

----------------------------

Sorry for such a long wait until an update, I rewrote this several times before I thought it was good enough. Thank you everyone who reads this :) love you all

Xxx