Chapter 2

Screams echoed through the empty halls of the underground facility. Gray smoke started slipping out of the room filled with soaked machinery.

The wet machines gave a few sparks before its gray smoke turned to pitchblack, waking up smoke detectors and showering water. The hissing of the shower was accompanied by the soft jingles from the chains as they were being pulled by the raven who was trying to reach his Alpha.

Eren was terrified as fuck. LRaven was still trying to reach him, thankfully the shackles on his left ankle prevented him from reaching Eren's face. At first the raven tried to jump at him but thanks to his shackles, it held him back in place.

"Oh my god! He's awake!" Hange stopped helping Eren and fished her notebook but when the cool drops of water landed on her notes she screamed. "No!"

"Wait here! I'll turn off the sprinkles! And don't worry those chains are strong!" Then she ran off.

"Wait! Don't leave me here!" Eren got up to his feet and ran to the door.

He froze halfway and his eyes widen when he heard the harsh snapping of metal behind him. It sent shivers down his spine and spiked his heart beats. Eren slowly turned around and saw LRaven standing on both feet, eyes glued at him.

They stood like that for seconds, waiting for who would make the first move. Not long enough the raven took a step, Eren immediately dashed out of the room and slammed the door shut. He rested his back on the door, hyperventilating as he wiped the sweat.and water from his forehead.

The Alpha eyed the door knob as it twisted and turned but with his weight blocking the door, the raven's gentle push was futile. Eren stood on his ground while his teal eyes searched for something useful to block the door. To his luck, a bookself filled with boxes full of files sat next to the door. If he was quick, he could grab the top of it the pulled it down, blocking the door and giving him time run out of this horrible place.

When he felt the subject stopped pushing, Eren quickly went to action. Good thing he's an Alpha because the shelf is heavy. The Alpha dynamic was gifted with strength and that trait helped Eren more than once.

The sound of the falling shelf echoed through the underground, papers flew out of their boxes and fell on the wet floor. Those files might be important but Eren never minded it, to his reason, the sprinklers had stopped so they would be fine after a good bask under sunlight.

He heard a whine from the other side of the door and to all honesty, Eren felt bad all the sudden, but it was quickly switched to fear when the raven bang the door.

Yep, he's out of here.

Eren ran towards the exit but where was the exit? He could't fucking remember after all those turns they did when they first entered the underground. He picked up his pace when he heard a loud bang pulsed through the halls. Then, the jingling of chains echoed from the distant.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." Cursing and aimlessly running through the maze like halls, Eren's panicking intensified when he reached a dead end.

Turning back to the halls to ran, he froze when saw the raven standing meters away from him, wearing the same expression which only made him more creepy.

LRaven slowly approached the trembling Alpha who was currently pressing his back on the wall.

Eren wanted to fight back so badly or just shove small guy, but there's something inside him that preventing him from hurting the short male.

"Stay away from me!" He shouted when the raven was in arms length.

LRaven didn't mind him and just held both hands to cup his face. Eren flintched and stiffened at the idea that this person might snap his neck.