Chapter 23

"Levi, we are going now!" Eren called out as he grabbed his wallet. When he didn't hear the Omega's reply, he went outside and saw the Omega.

"Go! Shoo! Shoo!"

Levi was in the waters, shooing the jellyfish away from the beach. Eren laughed, it must be hard work with animals that had no brain. The jellyfish were lesser now compared before, more like hundreds than millions. Some of them got carried away with the waves while others seems like they were having trouble getting out.

"Levi!" Eren called out again. The raven stopped what he's doing and turned back to the house.

Eren took a towel and wipe the Omega feet once Levi reached the porch. Levi was completely distracted, eyes gazed on the ocean and back to skies. The sun was setting and the view was beautiful, perfect time to walk down town and enjoy the festivities.

"Let's go?" After the Omega's feet were dry, Levi put on his flips flops and linked his arm on Eren. "Okay, Levi. Remember that festivals are full of people, they also went to the festival to have fun, like us. So, let's be nice and no growling, okay?"

Levi nodded eyes still glued at the sunset.

"When something goes wrong, the first thing we do is contact the authorities. You remembered the pictures of the officers?" Eren recapped.

He talked about this with Levi during their dinner, showed pictures of authorities with their uniforms so the raven knew where to go when trouble came. Just in case, Levi would act as hero and save the day with his extraordinary abilities.

Levi nodded with a smile.

The town was not that far on Eren's rented beach. From the distance, the lights from the festivities illuminated the darkening skies. When they reached the entrance, Eren reminded Levi again after seeing the amount of people.

"Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand okay?" Eren unlink their arms and lace their fingers.

Levi nodded, face turning red at the idea that they were holding their hands. Gray eyes wondered at the festivities and the first thing he saw was the ice cream stall.

"Eren!" Levi pointed at the stall. Of course, it would be ice cream. Eren laughed, letting the Omega drag him to the stall.

They walked around as they ate their ice cream. Booths covered with plush prizes, carnival rides, the colorful lanterns made the place more festive.

"Levi! We should try that!" Eren pointed at the roller coaster. It was not that extreme but it was good enough for Levi's first experience.

Levi finished his ice cream while watching the people on the ride shouted and scream when the ride loop on its tracks. He doesn't understand why people even bother with the ride when they were scared.

"Ready? It will be fun, I promise." Eren beamed.

Levi nodded.

Once it was their turn, Levi frowned at the holding bars. He could practically see the germs crawling.

"Here, give me your hand." Eren took his hand on his, Levi immediately turn red until the ride started.

At first it was slow but afterwards, Levi turned pale as a ghost. It was fast, very fast. Levi thought that the cart would fly off the rails. The other passenger started screaming and Levi found himself doing the same when the cart went on a steep drop.

Eren on the other hand, was laughing. He held Levi's hand on the air when the cart went into another steep drop. It must be the Alpha, because Levi found himself laughing as well.