Chapter 28

"Where the fuck is he?!" Eren growled over the phone. He's been worried sick, it's been two days now and still no news from the raven Omega.

"Oh, god." Armin shunk further on his seat. He'd never seen Eren so aggressive like this, yes, he seen the young Alpha angry so any times, perks to being the childhood friend with the said hot-head Alpha but today was different.

Eren was not only fuming in anger, he was screaming, kicking every object that gets in his ways, and he even snapped at Armin.

the brunette tried to reach out to Hange but unfortunately her phone was off. Armin gave him the number of the person in charge in the lab while Hange was still in maternity leave. The number rang three times and still no answer, then Eren exploded.

"Umm... Eren?" Armin tried again.

"What?!" He snapped, teeth bared.

"I'll go out for a while." Armin tried to smile and pointed the door.

"Oh," realization passed through the Alpha, he backed away and noticed that his scent was filling the cottage. "I'm so sorry Armin.. it's just.... Levi could be in fucking danger! I'll kill anyone who hurts him!"

And angry Eren's back again. Armin took that as a yes and silently walk out cottage for some fresh air.

"God, that was terrifying." Armin sighed, as if in cue, he heard the window glass shattered and a very broken phone flopped on the sand. "Oh, shit."

Fishing his own phone, he decided to call Erwin's assistant. For some reason, Armin knew that Levi was going after his boss. After the heated argument he had with Eren regarding the topic of Erwin, he noticed the raven was planning on something and Armin knew it had to do with Erwin.

The assistant picked up instantly, informing Armin that Erwin suddenly disappeared and then came back with LRaven.

"Well, shit." Now he had no idea how to say it to Eren.

"They have my mate?!"

Armin jumped, phone slipped on his hand. He had no idea that the raging Alpha was right behind him and probably listening.

"Ah, I was going to te-"

Eren didn't say a word and he grabbed Armin's hand, dragging the small mae like he was nothing but a rag doll, to his car.

"Drive." It was not a request but an order from an Alpha.

"O-Okay." Armin stuttered as he fiddled with the keys. The dominant scent was slowly filling the car, almost crushing the blonde Omega on his seat. Then he dropped the keys.

"Armin." Eren warned.

He felt the car quake, Eren's once teal eyes turn to gold with rage. His voice did no mercy on Armin, causing his small figure shivered in fear. If the Alpha was not ordering him to drive, Armin rathered curl up like a ball and stay away from the Alpha as far as possible.

"Oh, god." Armin whined.

****

"So let me get this straight, LRaven ripped his own arm for you, so that you can accept his apology?" Petra summarized. She was in charge of the lab for now while Hange was still in maternity leave and so as her mate Molbit.

"Yes." Erwin rubbed his temples, feeling a headache coming.

Petra stared at the said raven. LRaven was calmly sitting on the steel table with blood stained dress and his legs swaying back and forth. She had the urge to argue with her boss because the person sitting on the tabel was NOT the government's killing machine. But the amputated arm on his side and the fact that the said raven was in top shape and probably doesn't feel any sort of pain, told her otherwise.

"Okay...." Petra awkwardly filled out. "So, I'm going to just stitch it back?"

"Yes."

"O.... kay.... " Petra proceed to prepare setting up everything while occasionally throwing glances towards her calm boss who was currently busy browsing tourist spots all over the world. Ignoring the amount of weirdness at the moment, the strawberry blonde Beta tried to put up a smile.

"Hi! I'm Petra and I'll be your doctor for today!" She cheerfully said after facing LRaven.

"Levi." The raven said as he laid down and get comfortable.

"Levi, that's the cutest name ever!" Petra cheered as she went to work. Injecting the raven with some drugs.

Levi just giggled at the complement, feeling his head started to get fuzzy.

Moments later, Levi was high and daze with the drugs while Petra's concentrating at her work. She hadn't seen anything like this, LRaven's body was healing faster and the stitches only contribute a small bit on the healing process. An operation like this usually took an hour or two depending on the person but now it only took Perta 30 minutes and miraculously, Levi was able to move his arm and fingers like he didn't just ripped it off.

"Done," she announced proudly. Petra just worked to maintain the subjects but she wasn't there during the testing to see how each subject work but now she couldn't help but squeal. She just witnessed how incredibe the subjects were, not to mention of all the subjects, she got LRaven!

The said raven was completely doze off from the drugs. Calmly cleaning up the place, Petra get out of her way to grab a few pillows and threw them to the sleeping subject.

Levi immediately snuggled on the pillows causing to Petra to have a hard time not going to the raven and pinch his cheeks. LRaven looked so precious and soft while hugging those pillows.

After a few suppressed squeals, Petra bit her lower lip and risked on poking the sleeping raven's cheeks.

Then suddenly the room turn red, followed by the loud beeping sound, alarming everyone inside. Petra jumped at the sudden alarm while Erwin groaned in annoyance. They both went to the room where the survilance motors were lined up.

The alarm was triggered near the entrance. The guards that were supposed to handle it but when the alarm didn't stop, the two decided to make matters on their own hands and check out what's going on.

Levi stirred on the table, blinking several times. He groaned at the annoying sound and he decided to move away from it. Clutching his pillow, Levi walked on the familiar lab until he stopped, recognizing the scent of home.

*****

"What the..." Erwin stared at the monitors. Someone purposely crashed their car on the lab. The guards outside were on the corner, curled up like a frighten pup.

Whoever did this might not be a person.

They didn't have time to study the recording when a loud bang echoes through the lab, it continued until the sound of mental door falling from its hinges. Followed by a heavy dominant scent.

Erwin and Petra froze. The scent was overpowering, it easily defeated Erwin's and forcing them down on their knees.

Petra fell with a scream, for a beta, it was toture to feel such incredible dominant scent pushing her down in submission. While Erwin clenched his teeth and tried to fight it off but failed miserably when the person responsible for this came to view from the doorway.

Erwin's eyes widen at the sight he saw. The familiar brown messy locks and the once innocent, naive ocean-green eyes were gold with rage.

"Where is my mate?" The Alpha growled in rage.

----

edited 02/02/21