Chapter 9

Eren thought that he was dreaming, after the days' event he was surely exhausted physically and emotionally. He must have passed out on the couch or something. Maybe he didn't make it on the couch, maybe he passed out on the front door. Maybe he was seeing things, because there's no way that Levi was on top of him.

"Alpha?" Levi poked on his cheek repeatedly.

Eren snapped and quickly got to hia feet, without care of the raven on his chest. The good thing was Levi was quick to wrap his arms on the Alpha's neck and locking his ankles on the other's waist.

Eren was panicking like fuck. How did Levi got here?! He's suppose to be sleeping! The brunette carried the clingy raven to the couch before he closed the door and locked it, dashing to the windows he pulled down the blinds. Once every window was covered, Eren paced around with his hands on his hair.

It was not a dream Levi was here, in his apartment and still in hospital clothes! Should he call Hange?! If he would they might send Levi back to sleep. Not to mention that he was now hiding the killing machine in his apartment! Would the government hunt him down?! Eren felt like he's going to have a panic attack, he knew better than to panic, he needed to think this through.

"Levi, how did you get here?" Eren felt his heart stopped when the couch was empty but he recovered when he saw the tiny Omega was looking with awe at his fish tank.

"God, I thought you ran off," Eren fell on the couch, hands rubbing on his face while he debated whether he contact Hange or not.

Speak of the devil his phone rang and Hange's name is flashing on his screen.

Levi never seen such creature. He fought animals with four legs all the time but he never fought anything like this. They're weird as they swam inside the glass with water, they all have beautiful colors and... and.. what are those things called? They look like a cape that moved along with them, it was mesmerizing.

What happens if he petted one?

"Hello, Hange."

'Eren, is Levi with you now?' Hange asked. Concern was written all over her voice.

"Yes, he's here in my apartment. I don't know how he gets here. What should I do?! Will the government hunt me down?!"

'Hey, chill. Okay, I'm relived he reach your place with no trouble and no, I don't think the government will hunt you down.'

"What makes you think of that?!" Eren hardly believed that Hange was not panicking right now.

'Mainly because you are in charge of him, there are no rules stating that you'll only get data from him on the underground lab only~'

"Hange, are you serious?!"

'Look, Levi was sent to sleep because we can't control him or at least tame him but I think we already had a solution to that problem. And that solution is you~' Hange sang on the line.

"What?!"

'When Rico and her gang left, Levi woke up and asked me where were you. So, I said that you went home early and then he dashed out, of course, I told him to stop and offered him clothes first.'

"You let him escape?!" Eren exclaimed.

'I can't stop him even if I tried, I'm just glad that he reached there safely. And! I didn't let him escape, it'd just like moving to another office or something... Are you still with me?'

"So, he's practically gonna live here?"

'Yep! I'll just send all your equipment there~'

"Wait! Hange!" Eren called out but he all he got were beeps.

Rubbing his face, he glanced over at the Omega near his tank. He didn't notice that Levi took a chair from the kitchen, he didn't notice that the raven scooped one of his fish and now on his bare hands while he pets it's head like dog.

"Levi! No!"

Levi jerked at Eren's warning, making him loosen his grip on the fish. With the fish's slimy body, it slipped out of the raven's grasp and landed on the floor. Eren bolted out of the couch, catching the poor thing, and returning it back on the tank. He signed heavily.

"Levi, these are fish." He pointed at the tank. "The will die if you take them out of the water. And we don't pet them like dogs."

Levi gasped at the information, he could have killed that poor thing. Lowering his head he apologized at Eren and the fish.

"It's okay, you didn't know," Eren smiled down at him and patted his head. "And Hange said that we'll be doing all your check ups here."

Levi lightened up at the news. He's going to live with his Alpha and the "fish".

"I guess, umm... Welcome home Levi."

Levi launched himself and hugged Eren tightly. Hearing the word home sounded so nice and his future mate wanted him under his roof. Levi couldn't contain his happiness.

"Well, I guess we should celebrate. Hey, Levi have you tasted ice cream before?" Eren tried to loosen the Omega vice grip called hug. Levi looked up to him with curiosity and excitement, and Eren must admit, it's nice seeing Levi this happy.

In the kitchen, he placed a bowl full of vanilla ice cream in front of Levi. The raven didn't think twice and shove a spoonful in his mouth. Levi shivered at the sudden chill but quickly switched to delight when the sweetness came it and the ice cream melts on his mouth.

"Good?" Eren asked as he scooped some on his bowl.

Levi nodded his head with a smile and took a another spoonful.

"Ummm, I wouldn't do that if I-" but it was too late, the spoon reached the Omega's mouth. "Okay, I tried to warn you."

Levi flinched and shivered. Placing his hands on his forehead, he tried to rub the brain freeze off with a whine. Instead of helping, Eren laughed at him.

"I'm home!"

Eren froze while Levi growled at the threat.

Aw shit. Eren needed a raise for this.

----

edited 03/06/21