Part 1-Introduction and Moving to London

19 years old studying music, acting, photography and video game  animation. You had your hands full but you wouldn't want to do anything else. You found that creative arts was the only place you could express yourself and hope that you'd find people with the same passions as you. Your life was great, you had amazing friends, them and your family said you were amazing at what you do, everything was perfect. That was until one night. Your parents had been invited to a Christmas Party at work at 10pm. When you hugged them both goodbye, you would have never thought that it would be the last time you saw them. "I love you both, have a good time!" I don't want to think about it anymore.
—————
"Hey Nikki." I cried quietly into the phone. "Hi darling. I heard about what happened and I don't want you there a minute longer. Come and stay with me and the boys in London, I'd love to have you here and I'm sure they would too." She said quietly, crying as well. "Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden." I whispered. "Listen, I want to have you here please. And bless you, your birthday is coming up too. Me and the boys will make sure it's perfect!" She said much happier. "That sounds...amazing Nikki! I hope they like me." I say trying to keep her happy. "Catch the next flight out, anything you don't need, you can rebuy here!" Nikki said to me kindly. "Okay I definitely will. Thank you so much Nikki! I'll text you the details so you could maybe pick me up at the airport?" "Of course, I'll send Tom. You know them all right?" "Well the last time I saw them...we were 6 before I moved." I chuckled out but finished it with, "but we were all best friends so I'm hoping we still will be and can't wait to hang out with everyone!" "Ill see you soon, have a safe flight darling." "Thank you Nikki, bye!"
So now I'm going to London to rekindle the relationships with me and my childhood best friends. I know all about our common interests of course but I haven't spoken to them in so long. I hope they still like me, I better book that flight. Fingers crossed.
AN//I hope you guys like this new story! I'll post this on Instagram after "kairos" is complete✨