09

"Hey, let's do something to take your mind off of her. Mum just texted me that the surgery was successful and she's just resting. She said you guys could see her when she's back at home." Harry said to you and Tom. "Why don't we all do that photoshoot you wanted?" Sam suggested. "I am by no means a model guys, but you three." You wink at the three which make them laugh. "Y/N, if anything, you're the best model out of all of us." Tom says whilst putting an arm around your shoulders.
*click*
"Awh lemme see!" You yelled out excitedly and ran to Harry to see the photo of you and Tom. Tom just watched still stood with a look of awe at you.
-----
You guys decided to invite Jacob as well an you, harry, Haz and Tom all ventured out to a beautiful train track landscape and after Harry, Harrison and Tom took so many photos of you, you said, "Lemme take some of you guys!"
"I love these!" "I'm going to post them now!"

-----You guys decided to invite Jacob as well an you, harry, Haz and Tom all ventured out to a beautiful train track landscape and after Harry, Harrison and Tom took so many photos of you, you said, "Lemme take some of you guys!" "I love these!" "...

Jacob was driving, Tom was in the passengers seat and you were sat between Haz and Harry

Jacob was driving, Tom was in the passengers seat and you were sat between Haz and Harry. After driving home for about half an hour, Jacob starting whispering to Tom. "You like Y/N don't you?" "W..what? How did...?" "Dude, that whole shoot you didn't take your eyes off of her." Once he said this, Tom started staring back at you. "This ones my favourite!" You said giggling, pointing to a derpy photo of Tom. "This is great, but look at this one!" Haz said laughing at the next derpy one of you and Tom. Tom couldn't take his eyes off of you laughing. "I can't help it. She's so cute."
-----
You guys get home and have dinner together whilst watching a movie. You decided to call it a night because of the active day you had. "But it's your second day!" "We gotta stay up all night!" Everyone yelled and suggested jokingly. "Maybe tomorrow guys, I'm exhausted but thank you for making this day one of the best days ever! I love you all. And it was really nice getting to know Jacob and Haz more, I hope we become good friends too!" "Consider done Y/N!" Harrison replied. "Goodnight everyone. Love you." "We love you too, goodnight!" Everyone yelled back group hugging you and returning to their seats.

You went upstairs grabbing your PJs and going to the bathroom. You took of your makeup, brushed your hair and got changed. You didn't want anyone to see you because you were quite self conscious. You began humming to yourself and you opened the door to see Tom stood in front of you.

"Hey Tom! Oh shoot don't look at me!" You yelled at him as you covered your face. "What, why?" He said, slightly nervous but laughing. "Because...I don't have any makeup on and I just look...bad." You mumbled quietly. "Y/N." He said while gently pulling your hands away from your face and holding them. "With and without makeup, you look stunning. I love your little nose crinkles and your smile." He held one of your hands and placed a finger under your chin. "You're absolutely beautiful. Never forget that love." You almost had tears forming in your eyes. No one had been so kind and sweet to you before. "Th..thanks Tom." "No problem, love. Never put yourself down okay?" "I'll try." You say with a small smile. "So I'm just gonna grab a pillow from my room for the couch but then my room is yours." Tom said to you. "Wait, what? No! I'm not taking your room again Tom, you're being too kind!" You said to him. "Come on, you're going to bed." He said as he pulled you towards your room, you fought back slightly saying, "on the couch Tom." He pulled you into his room and tried to push you onto the bed but you turned around and pushed him. He fell on his back to the mattress but as he was still holding your hand, he pulled you down with him. You landed laying on top of him, the two of you laughing. "Ill only stay if you stay too." You say with a smile. "Of course." You lifted your head which was lying on his chest to make eye contact. You both stared in a comfortable silence as you got lost in each other's eyes. Suddenly he leaned up and kissed you softly. You kissed him back and you both never wanted to leave. You both sat up and kissed until you were tired. You fell asleep with you head on his chest and his arm around you waist.
A good déja vu.