13

The cold air brushed through your hair as you walked through the empty streets. Tom insisted you took his jacket even though you resisted, saying he'll be cold. He cared so much about you. You felt peaceful. You had amazing best friends. Your childhood sweetheart was your perfect boyfriend.

Everything was great. Everything. Was.
You weren't too far from the restaurant but you had began walking towards your, well Tom's house.

Suddenly you heard quiet footsteps behind you. Thinking nothing of it, you continued to walk normally. Until the noise got louder, and faster. You put your hand in your jeans pockets to get your phone to call Tom but, crap. You left it at the cafe.

You turned around to see your ex.

Oh crap.

"What...Matt, what are doing here?" You managed to stutter out. You were still in shock.

"I moved! I didn't tell you I was here. What do you want?"

"You."

"Excuse me?"

"I. Want. You. You're coming with me." He said sternly. He grabbed your wrist and started to drag you to an alley way near by.

"What the f**k! Get off me!" You started to yell but no one was around to hear.

"Tom! Tom!" "Shut up, a new boy toy?"
You yelled but he cut you off.

He pushed you into the wall with both your hands in one of his, held above your head. He leaned in to kiss you but you kicked him where the sun don't shine.

"Ha. That's it. I was being nice but..."
He laughed and began to slide his hand up your jumper until a voice at the end of the alley way spoke.

"Hey! Oh my gosh...Y/N?"

Tom's POV
I went back inside and saw that Y/N had left her phone on the table. I needed to give it back or she wouldn't be able to call me when she got home or...or if she got in trouble.

I ran out quickly to catch up with her when I heard muffled screams coming not to far from where I was.

I ran in the direction of the sound to see a man stood pushing a girl up to the wall trying to kiss her.

"Hey! Oh my gosh...Y/N?"

Tom ran up to the guy pushing him off of you. Him punching your ex repeatedly but he didn't go down without a fight.

Tom got punched square in the jaw and almost fell over before grabbing his leg, pulling him down and punching his face while laying there.

After he had past out, he ran up to you. You were still stood in the same place, crying.

"Hey, Hey, it's okay. Are you okay?" Tom says concerned, placing one hand on the side of your cheek.

"Let's...let's go home."

AN//Ah I'm hurt.