11

"Oy love birds! We're going out for breakfast! Coming?" Harrison yelled from downstairs. "Just a minute Haz! I need to change!" "Okay! We don't want to see Tom naked so..." "Oy!"

You quickly got out of bed, Tom trying to pull you back. "Come on cutie, we gotta go." You said with a smile. "I'm going to get change, turn around." You said covering your face. "Awhh is someone is embarrassed?" Tom said stretching out the words as he stood up and stood in front of you with his his hands placed on your hips. "Don't be embarrassed, I'll leave but I want you to know you're beautiful because you really, really are." He said leaning in for a kiss. "Awh, Tom. What did I ever do without you?" "Amazing things, because you're an amazing person! And you're not defined by anyone else but I appreciate the compliment." He said laughing while rubbing your nose with his.

He left the room and closed it and with that click, a thought came to mind.

Oh no. We're going out for breakfast. I can't look or talk with Tom. I can't hold his hand or hug him. I can't call him any of our nicknames because what will the press think? And then it'll go public and his fans will hate me and then, I can't be his girlfriend today. Not in public.

After getting ready, you thought, why not have a no-makeup day? You're trying to loose attention. Once you and the boys were ready, you hopped in a car and started making your way with the four. "Zendaya's gonna meet us there by the way." Haz said with a smile.

Oh my gosh Zendaya. She is literal goals. Fans wouldn't hate her. I'm surprised Tom's not dating her. Or maybe he wants to. And I'm standing in the way of that.

"Y/N? Love, are you okay?" Tom says concerned as you were lost in thought. "Y...Yeah I'm...in fine don't worry." You said, unconvincingly but the boys looked at each other and decided to drop it. Tom started to intertwine his fingers with yours but you pull away, holding your hand beneath your chin, feeling to scared to hold his hand in public. Tom looked at you while you were facing the window to the right of you, confused and almost upset. "Y/N..." He said but he got cut off by a photographer click as soon as the car stopped.

You all get out and walk to the cafe, you and Tom as far apart as you could which you could tell was upsetting Tom but you couldn't tell him what was going on in your head.

You started to walk in to see Zendaya run up to you and give you a hug. "Y/N! You're the girl Tom talks about nonstop!" She said laughing. You just giggled and looked back at Tom who gave you a weak smile.

I'm sorry Tom. I don't want to upset you, but I can't handle the hate.