06

The family had always known that Tom had a crush on you, ever since you were small. He would always try and hold your hand and kiss your cheek but you never understood why he'd like you, so you never responded. When everyone saw Tom run up to you, they all turned to each and smiled. "I hope she likes him back." Nikki said. "They'd be so cute together and he makes her so happy." Harrison said while smiling. "Yeah and she's all of our best friends, how perfect is that?" Harry pointed out. They all entered the car and waited for their return.
—————
Tom's POV
"I'll come with you." I said catching up to Y/N. I slid my hand around her waist and we started walking.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm doing this. I need to tell her. But tonight's the first night! I don't want to ruin it! But what if everything's perfect?
"Y/N! You're freezing! Why didn't you tell me? Here, have my coat." I offered to her. "Awh Tom, you don't have to." "I want to." She put on my jacket which was too big for her but she still looked amazing. I just want to be able to call mine. My girlfriend. The love of my life. Once we got in, we went back to our table but no bag was to be found. "Crap. Can we ask the counter?" She asked clearly worried. "Of course." As Y/N walked up to the man, I said I'll look around the table to see if it had fallen. Our table was relatively close to the counter so I could get their conversation.
"What's a pretty girl like you doing on a night like this?" He asked with a smirk making Y/N feel uncomfortable. "Um...I just forgot my bag here like 5 minuets ago." She said staying on topic. "Oh, well I remember leaving that in my room upstairs. Care to join?" He said reaching over and taking her hand.
I couldn't do anything yet. As much as I wanted to. Because if she said yes, then I'd look like I was in the wrong. But then all of that went out the window when I heard him say, "I ain't taking no for an answer so get in the back. Now." He demanded in a rough, low voice-much different from before. He stopped awkwardly holding her hand and moved it down her waist from across the counter, scaring her so much. "Excuse me, but firstly, that is no way to talk to a woman and secondly..." I punch him hard in the face. I didn't care about the consequences, he threatened Y/N and I care to much about her to let anything bad happen to her. "Oh my gosh, Tom." She turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "It's okay love, are you okay?" I said whilst hugging her back. "Yeah, let's just go and have video game night. I don't want to be here any longer. Please." She said quietly, obviously still freaked out. "No problem. Can we have our bag now please? And have him fired?" I said to her politely, then to the counter boy threateningly. After we were handed our bags, she took my hand and we both walked out to the car. I love her. I need to tell her. Tonight.
Your POV
Tom's my literal shining armour. Cheesy yes, but true. I love him so much. I need to tell him, tonight.