04

Tom's POV
We all walk to the car. Haz is driving, Harry at the front, Sam on the left, me in the middle and Y/N on the right. She always had a weird thing for sitting on the left and she laughed at the fact that I remembered that. It was 6am which was early but okay for us but for Y/N, it was 1am and you could tell how tired she was. We started driving and talking about all the things we had in common like we always did, I'm glad nothing changed. "Hey, have you seen the new Justice League?" I asked her. "Yeah, and I obviously wore the batman pocket watch." She said smiling taking the necklace out from inside her shirt. "You still kept it?" I said to her surprised. "Of course. And I stopped it the minute I left here so I know exactly how much time I need back with you guys." She said sweetly smiling around the car. She faced the watch to me showing me the time and then looked up at me and her beautiful eyes met mine. I placed my hand around hers which was grasping the opened pocket watch and closed it together. "You know when I gave you this, it was the first time I said I loved you." I said quietly so only us two heard. "Yeah, I remember that day." She said smiling. "Me too." She rested her head oh my shoulder and slowly fell asleep on the way home. Truth is, we had a little "6 year old" kiss no one knew about. And to us, it meant the world. And I want to finally tell her that even though it's been over a decade, I've never stopped loving her. But I don't think she still feels the same, I mean she might have a boyfriend! I need to find out some stuff, and fast.
—————
Your POV
"Y/N." Tom whispered to you waking you up. "Where are we? What time is it?" I asked him confused. "We just got back to ours, it's about 11am." He replied laughing slightly. "Can I have some of your coffee? I need some energy like we have so much to do! I'm so excited to be here with all of you guys again!" I yelled looking around the car at everyone with a big smile. "Looks like you don't need the energy." Tom said laughing at me, handing me his Starbucks cup. "Spiderman? Really?" I chuckled while taking a sip. "Yours truly." He replied smirking proudly. "Guys! Stop flirting already and get inside! Nikki wants to see you!" Harry yelled whilst Haz and Sam laughed. "Let's go." Tom said while holding out his hand to help you out of the car. You both walked into their house hand in hand and when you see Nikki you let go and run into a hug. "Hey Nikki! I've missed you so much!" "Me too, darling. I want to make sure you have fun here so these guys will be your tour guide for as long as you stay here, which is as long as you'd like!" "Thanks Nikki. Lucky me." I say whilst turning around and looking at the four boys.