08

AN//I had a little issue trying to change the end of the last part but I'll just explain what I want to happen instead. Instead of you two going upstairs, Harrison, Harry and Sam all went upstairs leaving you and Tom asleep on the sofa lying with each other☺️
Your POV
You slowly opened your eyes to see you lying on Tom's chest with him still asleep. His curls messy and arm around your waist. He looked so good and so cute. You smiled and continued lying on him.
"Morning love." He said in a rough voice. "Hey." You replied with a small smile. He stared at you in comfortable silence in awe. "I look a mess I know, don't remind me." You said as you covered your face with your hands which were half covered with Tom's hoodie sleeve. "Thanks for the jumper by the way." You said shyly.
"Hey." He placed a finger under your chin, lifting your face up. "You look adorable, I love your messy hair and tired eyes and you just always look..." "Guys! Come upstairs now! Look at this!" Sam yelled which caused you two to drop the intimate conversation you were previous having. You both sprinted up the flight of stairs and yelled, "What's going on?"
"Mum was walking Tessa outside, and she...Tessa got hit." "Oh my gosh." You said with a saddened voice. "Is she at the vet now?" Tom said, clearly very upset. "Yes, mum just called saying she's in surgery now. She'll give us details ASAP."
Tom walked out of the room with a blank expression masking his face. You knew it wasn't how he feeling. He felt shocked. Sad. Angry. And combined, lead to...I don't know. But you refused to let Tom go through this alone.
You showed everyone sympathetic looks as you hinted to them that you were going to speak to Tom and swiftly exited the room. You ran after Tom down the corridors to his room.
"Tom?" You said as you slowly opened the door. "Listen, you don't have to go through this alone. I'm here for you. Don't worry..." You said to him quietly. He stayed silent. He walked up to you and hugged you tightly. "She's family." He gently cried. "I know. So we, as a family, will get through this and make sure she gets everything and I mean everything she needs. Okay Tom?"
"Thank you Y/N. Thank you."