05

Your POV
We all starting getting dresses for the dinner I treated everyone too. Before we knew it, it was already 6:30, half an hour before our reservation so I yelled to everyone, "Guys! 30 minutes still our tables taken! Let's go!" I run out of Tom's room, which he sacrificed for me to get ready in. You came out of his room with your hair curled, and your heels on, wearing a beautiful black pleated skirt dress.

 You came out of his room with your hair curled, and your heels on, wearing a beautiful black pleated skirt dress

Nikki had just gone to the toilet so it was all 4 boys stood at the door. Paddy was staying at home with Dom. When you came out the room placing your phone in your small bag, you looked up to see all 4 of them staring at you in shock. "Are you guys okay...?" You asked confused. "Yeah, yeah you just look stunning." Tom said looking at you and smiling. "You look beautiful." Haz, Harry and Sam agreed. Nikki came out of the toilet and greeted you with, "Awh, you look lovely darling." "Awh, thank you guys. So much." You hugged Nikki first and then the Harrison, Harry and Sam and then finally Tom the longest. You were then interrupted with coughs from them which ended with them all smiling and smirking at you two. "Shut up." Tom said laughing. "Let's get going." You said shaking your head and laughing. Tom drove us all there and opened the door at the back for you. He held out his hand for you to take it, and you did. You blushed as he helped you out of the car. As you stumbled in your heels and almost fell, he caught you by the waist, holding you with each hand on each side of your waist. "You okay, love?" He says chuckling slightly. "Yeah, thank you Tommy." You said smiling at him. He held out his arm for you and you took it, and he lead you into the restaurant following the others. Once you were taken to your table, Tom pulled out your seat for you and sat beside you on the table 6 (one seat free as there was 5 of you). You talked and laughed all night and at one point, yours and Tom hands were each resting on the sides of your chairs until he reached slightly over and intertwined your fingers underneath the table as he continued the discussion and smiled at you. He was talking about how he was going to Montreal for his next movie next year and he was told he would get a holiday day there before to "get to know the country" and he invited Harrison, Sam, Harry and me. "What do you guys say?" He said excited. "That sounds awesome!" "Nice one man." "Oh my gosh!" They all exclaimed. "That's amazing Tom. I'd love to." I said squeezing his hand a little. After you were all done, the bill arrived at the table. You took out your purse and handed your card to the waiter but Tom took it before you could, and replaced it with his. "I'm not letting you pay for your first night here! But the first dates on you." He jokingly whispered in my ear. "That sounds really nice Tommy. Thank you." And with that, you all left the restaurant but before you got to the car, "Shoot. I left my bag. I'll be back in just a second." I said annoyed. "Let me go with you." Tom said smiling at you and putting his hand around you waist when he reached you.