10

You woke up with your head on Tom's chest and his arms around your waist much like the night before. You were happy. After such a busy day, you needed the rest that peace wouldn't last long. You open your eyes in shock and opened your mouth to scream when you heard Harry, Sam and Harrison yell, "Go!" and run into your room and jumped on the top of you two.

"Oh my gosh!" "Ahh!" You both yelled, you laughing as you realised what had just happened. You still rested your head on his chest after. The sat on the bottom of edge of the bed and looked at the two of you.

"So you finally asked her?" Harry said, laughing happily for his brother. "Asked me what?" You said to Tom looking at him, sitting up. "Ask you the question people ask when they start dating? Toms only been dying to since he was 6 and he's kind of loved you since..." Sam was cut off while Tom throwing a pillow at his face. "I didn't quite get to that yet Sam." He said slightly annoyed and embarrassed gesturing to the three of them. "Could you give us a minute guys?" Tom asked. You sat looking surprised but in a good way. They all left the room winking which lead to Tom throwing his other pillow at the door.

"So, that true?" You smiled and said slowly at Tom who was now sat up lying against the head rest. "I...I wanted to tell you in a more...romantic way than you know, my brother accidentally telling you..." He looked sad, down at his lap. "Tom..." You leaned closer to him and held his face. "I'm sorry. You deserve better and I've probably just ruined what just happened last night and I'm really sorry..." He started to ramble on but you stopped him by leaning up and kissing him.

"Nothing you could ever do could ruin last night. I've been waiting for you to do that since we were kids. And Tom, I love you and I always have so please don't be sorry."

"I love you so much darling." Tom said to you. "Will...will you be my girlfriend?" "I would love to." He leaned down and kissed you softly.

AN//Short part but sweet ending? Sorry for slow updates, busy with coursework loves💖