07

Your POV
We got to the car, Tom holding he door open as cutely as always and began to drive us home. The drive back was calming. We chatted about lots of things. I knew why these guys were my best friends, because I feel most like me around them. Once we got out, Tom took my hand and we went inside. "Let's get changed and start game night okay?" I said to everyone smiling. "I'm going to call it a night but have fun everyone." Nikki said to us. Hugging her sons and then me before going upstairs. "You know I always thought you and Tom would be perfect together." She said quietly. "Me too." I replied, exciting her.
"Tom, I hate to be a pain but can I highjack your room again?" I ask laughing. "Well when you put it like that, I'm scared. But no, of course love. Go ahead." He said whilst laughing and gesturing his hand to his room. I went inside and got changed into pyjamas. It was really warm that night so I decided to wear my go-to favourite pyjama set.

 It was really warm that night so I decided to wear my go-to favourite pyjama set

*with black shorts with the same 'netted' detail*

You walk into the lounge room to see Tom, Harrison, Sam and Harry all sitting in the living room, all in PJs. "Who's ready to get their butts kicked?" You say whilst laughing and smiling at them all. "I'm guessing you, love." Tom says at you smiling. "Okay, so did I miss something or..." Zendaya says walking out of the kitchen confused. "You're as confused as us Z." Harrison says looking up at her and smiling. You sit next to Tom and you all begin playing Mario Kart together and then start to play board games. "Ha! In your face Z! And just move this way and..." You say and then move a piece on the board and say, "Ha! And in your face too Tom!" He just smiled at you in awe. "Harry, Sam and Haz, you're next." You say smirking at them all.
—————
After all the games, you all decide to watch a movie together. It went so fast but it was already 2:34am and you had fallen asleep. Your legs we folded and your head was rested on Tom's shoulder. Everyone else had semi-fallen asleep around on the couch apart from Haz.
Tom's POV
"Haz, I'm going to take Y/N to bed. The guest bed isn't ready yet so I'll take her to my room." I whispered to make sure I didn't wake up Y/N. I bridal style carried her up the stairs and lay her on my bed. As I lay her down and take away my hands, she holds on to one. Her eyes began to slowly open as she said, "Tom?" "Yeah, it's Tom, love. Go to sleep." I said smiling at her. "Wait, am I in your room?" "Yeah." I replied. "Oh no, Tom. Where are you staying?" "Don't worry about me, just..." "No Tom. I always worry about you and I'm not taking your room from you, again." "I want you to." "Then stay with me?" She asked. "It's like our sleepovers from 12 years ago. Come on Tom!" She finished, making a pouty face. "Okay, okay fine." I say rolling my eyes and smiling. I climb into bed next to her and she wraps her arm around me. I place my hands on her waist as she kisses my cheek gently. "Thank you Tom. I missed you." "I missed you too." And then we both fell asleep, me holding on to her tightly.