Chapter 6

3rd Person's POV

storybrooke

" Trust me, if anyone knows what it's like to be pregnant behind bars, it's Emma", Scarlett says as she appears in Zelena's cell, " But, sadly, she's not here.

" The Dark One. To what do I owe this honor?", Zelena asks.

" Just wanted to have a little chat".

" Afraid I'm not in the mood".

Scarlett transports them out of the cell and to her house

Scarlett transports them out of the cell and to her house. She sets two bags from Granny's down at the table, and pulls out a plate of onion rings.

" I suppose I could be willing to listen. So, tell me... what kind of trouble do you want to get into?", Zelena asks as she takes the onion rings and sits down.

" Eat up. Dark Ones don't judge", Scarlett says.

" Despite these greasy treats, I know this isn't a social call. What do you want?".

" Direct-- I like that. Take a look at this".

" The Apprentice's Wand".

" You're the only one around who has wielded Merlin's magic and lived to tell about it".

" Awe, it's nice to be appreciated".

" If all goes according to plan, I'll need your help".

"{gasps} How exciting. I can't wait to hear what you're offering me in return".

" Your freedom... and my protection against my mother and anyone else who wants to hurt you".

" So the Dark One's here to make a deal? You really are just like your father, Scar. See, believe it or not, that patient with a mop loves to talk, and I hear that Emma has been very naughty, tearing out that girl's heart to break her son's. Now, something tells me she didn't do that with her own will".

" You think you're allowed to judge after everything you've done?".

" But as someone who's been on the receiving end of a mother's betrayal, I know that those feelings of hurt don't go away. They fester. So, tell Emma I say have fun with a lifetime of resentment".

" He'll forgive her. He just needs time".

" Even with all the time in the world, some things can't be forgiven".

" I don't believe that".

" I killed Neal. Ready to kiss and make up?".

" Do we have a deal or not?".

" I've got my own family problems. I don't need Emma's. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. And with a little own on the way, I wouldn't want to involve myself with someone that might be a bad influence. Which is a little funny... because you have two on the way".