Chapter 10

" Scarlett, slow down. We need to talk about this. We need a plan", David says, trying to be the voice of reason as Scarlett and Emma lead the group down the streets of Storybrooke.

" The plan is find Hook before he resurrects all of the Dark Ones. You think dealing with one is bad", Emma says.

" There's more than two Dark Ones?!", Grumpy asks as he and the dwarfs join.

" It's a long story", David says.

" Well, no matter. There's seven of us", Grumpy says.

" Six. Dopey is still a tree", Happy says.

" We may be down a dwarf, but we're ready to fight".

" We won't have to. I'm going to take care of this", Scarlett says.

" You think you can talk him out of this?", Emma asks.

" There's no talking. We hit him with everything we've got", Snow says.

" But it's not his fault, he didn't want to become a Dark One", Regina says.

" But he did because of me. None of that matters anymore", Scarlett says as she stops and turns around, " Snow's right. We need to hit him with everything".

" Honey, this is a man you loved", Regina says.

" That man died back in Camelot. Now all there is is the Dark One.  We need to split up, find him, and stop him. But let me deal with him. I know how I can", Scarlett says.

" Why should we follow you? You're nothing but a villain", Grumpy asks.

" Because I'm following her", Emma says.

" Me too", Snow says.

" Me too", David says.

" Me too", Regina says.

" Me too", Henry says.

" Me too", Robin says.

" Me too", Grant says.

" Great. Now let's go get ourselves a pirate".

----

" I swear, the one time he isn't in this place, Scarlett groans as she and Emma search the pawn shop.

" Help!", Henry shouts, causing Scarlett and Emma to bolt out.

" Don't move", Emma says as she and Scarlett form a fire ball in their hands.

" Too late for that", Nimue says as she walks through Henry.

" Are you okay?", Scarlett asks.

" I-I think so", He says.

" What just happened to us?", Regina asks.

" I think I may have the answer to that. Check your wrists", Gold says as he walks up to the group.

And so, everyone does. But what they find is not something they'll enjoy.

" That... is the mark of Charon", He says, which sparks something in Scarlett's mind.

" No...", She mumbles.

" Charon? He was the ferryman in the old myths. He navigated a boat... to the underworld", Henry explains.

" Smart lad. You see, the Dark Ones only have a temporary pass into this world, like a-- like a tourist visa. The only way for them to stay... is to trade places with living souls", Gold says.

" Meaning us", David says.

" Exactly. When the moon reaches its peak, the ferry from the underworld will arrive and drag us down there", Gold says.