Chapter 6

"What are we doing here?" I asked as Louis parked his truck on a hill in some forest near a park.

"It's a place we can talk without anyone hearing."

"But, but this is a little creepy."

"What is?"

"Being alone in a forest with you."

"Oh stop." he said rolling his eyes. "I'm not going to murder you. I only murder animals."

My eyes went wide and my stomach turned.

"I'm kidding. God." he laughed.

"Oh." I nodded.

"You need to calm down and stop acting like a pussy. I only came here so we could talk and I could smoke."

"Oh, I can't handle cigarette smoke."

"I don't smoke that."

"You are not smoking crack on my watch."

"It's weed, dip shit."

"That's not any better."

"It relaxes me. I need it after sex."

"You shouldn't be having sex either."

"Are we really going to talk about this?" he asked as he pulled out an already made up joint. "I don't think you came all this way to find me, just to talk about my drug habits and sex life... unless you wanna fuck?"

"No thank you." I said and scooted a little further away from him.

"Then spill dickhead. I'm trying to smoke this and then leave. So, talk."

"Okay." I sighed out. "I wanted to talk about why you decided to beat me up and then call 911 and see that I was okay? Usually people that hate other people don't do that?"

"I can't get suspended from this school again. If I do then I can't come back." was all he said.

"So you don't care about me? I was just something that had to be handled so you can stay and torture people?"

"Basically." he shrugged and took a hit from his joint.

"Wow." I said shaking my head.

"Yeah." he nodded. "So, just because we are sitting here talking, doesn't mean its going to be fucking lollipops and rainbows between us. I'm still some dark twisted nightmare to your perfect little curly head."

"So, you're going to be civil now and cruel later?"

He nodded and then took another hit.

"You're a real jerk." I said crossing my arms. "I was trying to sit here with you and talk this all out."

"You don't like it when people hate you do you?"

"No."

"Well, that sucks. Because I fucking hate you."

"I can tell."

Louis smiled and filled his lungs with weed.

"Such a jerk." I said under my breath.

"You can say it Harry." he spoke as smoke fell from his lips.

"Say what?"

"That I'm a fucking asshole."

"I'm not going to say that and I didn't say that. I said jerk."

"I know you did, but say fucking asshole. You know you want to."

"I don't want to."

"But, you know I am."

"No, you aren't. Just a jerk."