Chapter 10

I'm disgusted with myself.

Not for kissing a guy.

But for cheating on Taylor.

Taylor, she is everything to me. I want to marry her. She's my one and only. I know that. I've always known that. So why the hell would I make out with Louis?

Yes, I was high.

But, that has nothing to do with it. When I'm on drugs I'm suppose to want to do those things with her, not Louis. Louis is some dirty, rotten, jerk head boy who only cares for himself. Why is it, that I got so high, I could have ended the night with loosing my virginity?

I don't get it.

He is not the love of my life. He isn't really even a good friend. He is just a guy who's blackmailing me into breaking rules and crushing my morals.

Everything was spinning.

I have to talk to Taylor and get this off my chest. I have to fix this problem. I need to be honest with her. She's been my lover for years, I owe her this. I need to tell her the truth so we can move on and have a happy, healthy, and honest relationship. That's what she wants and that's what I want. I don't want Louis.

So, I got up and went to Taylor's dorm.

I knocked and her roommate Abby answered the door.

"Oh, hey Harry." she smiled. "What's up?"

"I'm looking for Taylor. Is she here?"

"Oh, she's studying with Calvin since you got sick."

"Oh okay. What's his dorm number?"

"063390."

"Building six, floor three, room 390?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, thanks!"

I then headed off so I could ask her to dinner so we could talk after she's done studying. I was suppose to study with her, but I was sick this morning.

Come to think of it, I'm not sick anymore. I really got woken up by Louis.

So, with thoughts on taking Taylor to dinner I walked to Calvin's room were she was studying. Once I got there, I knocked.

No one answered.

So, I knocked again.

Soon, the door opened to Calvin wearing nothing but a robe.

"Hey." he spoke. "Whats up dude?"

"Um, where is Taylor? I am here to see her."

"Oh, she's asleep."

"Oh?" I asked confused. "Weren't you guys studying?"

"Yeah." he winked. "That's what I got to call it so the ladies will come, ya know?"

"No." I said shaking my head. "I don't know."

"I slept with her dude. But, she wouldn't have came if I didn't say we'd study. The last time-"

"-the last time?" I interrupted.

"Yeah." he nodded. "The last time we did it, she said that'd she'd do it again if we got to study this time around. But, you know that that didn't happen." Calvin laughed.

I nodded biting the inside of my cheek.

"But, I should go back before she wakes up. I'll tell her you stopped by though? What's your name man?"

"No." I said shaking my head. "It's okay. I'll just see her around."

"Alright."

"Have fun." I smiled.

"Thanks man." He waved and then shut the door in my face.

I stood there for a minute looking at his door in shock.

Did that really just happen?

Has Taylor been cheating on me this whole time? Plus, not just kissing people, she's having sex with people! We were going to wait until marriage! We had a plan! I had a life plan and she just let it go down the drain...

I think I'm going to throw up.

I mean, I know I kissed someone else, but I was going to tell her! I wanted to work it out. I wanted to work it out so we could grow in our relationship. I wanted to grow with her... grow old with her.

I can't believe she would keep this from me.

What a jerk...

No.

What a bitch.

_________

Please like and comment ~Ash