Chapter 17

Shaving.

All I could do was shave.

I did not want to look all nasty for Louis.

This was going to be my first time having sex and I want it to be nice.

I really do.

So, all day I was getting ready and not eating. I wasn't eating so I could finish my meal at dinner and not look like a spoiled brat that can't finish a meal that someone is paying for. I want to seem grateful.

Pretty soon though, I got dressed up, and then I heard a knock.

Oh... I forgot to mention... I got a haircut this morning.

"What the fuck." Louis said with wide eyes as I opened my dorm's door.

"You like?" I asked showing off my new short hair.

"Yeah I like it." he nodded and ran his fingers through it. "I can't pull on it tonight though, but I like it." he smiled.

I laughed and then asked, "Well? You ready to go?"

"Yeah." he nodded. "I'm ready."

We then made our way to his truck. Soon, we were off.

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked.

"I was thinking about Red Lobster?"

"Sure." I nodded. "Sounds good."

We then arrived, walked in, got seated, ordered wine, and our meals. After a few short minutes, the wine came and we were finally left to ourselves.

"Well, cheers to your first gay date." Louis said and we then clinked glasses and drank the red wine that was served to us.

"This is the nicest thing someone has done for me. Thank you Louis."

"No problem." he shrugged.

"No really, I can't believe you agreed to pay for me and take me around town. I've always had to be the one to do it."

"Well, that was a straight date. In gay world, if you're a bottom, you get treated like this. You're the queen that needs to be pleased."

"What's a bottom?"

"Oh god." Louis laughed.

"What?"

"It means you're the one that gets the dick up your ass."

"Oh?" I said swallowing a gulp of wine.

"Yeah." he nodded. "And just so you know, I'm always going to be a top. I'm not changing for you."

"That's- uh- that's okay."

"You sure?"

"Yup." I nodded.

Louis laughed.

We continued to talk, tell jokes, we ate, we payed, and then we left with smiles and full stomachs.

"Hey, real quick, I want to take a picture of us."

"Why?"

"I want to remember this night Louis."

"Okay, okay."

So, I pulled out my phone and took it.