Chapter 9

"Are you okay Harry?" Taylor asked moving hair out of my face as I laid in bed.

"No." I spoke out softly.

"Are you sick?"

I nodded.

"Migraine as well?"

I nodded.

"Awe, I'm so sorry Harry. Do you want meds?"

"No. I already took some."

"Alright." she frowned. "Well, I have to get to class. I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay." I nodded.

"I love you." she spoke kissing my forehead.

"I love you too."

She smiled at me and then left my dorm.

I laid there alone, feeling miserable. I did this to myself. That may sound weird, but I did. I got so worked up over Louis and I's talk in the locker room and him leaving the way he did... I made myself sick from all of my worrying.

I should really loosen up. This isn't healthy. It really isn't. I don't need all these migraines and I don't need to be sick right now. I have classes I need to get to. 

Louis, Louis always seems so chill. Nothing seems to bother him. That might be because he is high all the time. But he never seems stressed about anything. He is just living his life. He doesn't care about his grades, he smokes to relax, drinks to have fun, dates guys and girls because everyone is just a person... it shouldn't matter what's going on downstairs, and he seems to curse to let off steam. 

That life seems so much fun. 

Just then, I heard a knock... so I croaked out a, "Doors unlocked."

Louis entered the room. 

"Louis?" I asked to my surprise.

"Hey."

"What are you doing here?"

"I ran into Taylor. She told me you were sick."

"She talked to you?"

"Well, after she got down yelling at me."

I chuckled a little at that.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"I brought weed. She told me you get bad migraines and this usually helps me."

"You get headaches?"

"Yeah." he nodded as he sat down on my bed. "Now, I'm not making you. But, I think you should try it."

"Light it up."

"What?" Louis chuckled.

"I'll try anything to get this pain to go away."

Louis nodded, turned on some music, and lit up a joint.

He took a puff to start it off and then passed it to me as he blew out.

"Now, be careful, you are going to cough a lot."

As I took in the dirty drug, I felt a burning in the back of my throat, and right on time, I started hacking. I mean... I was hacking.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked laughing and taking the joint away from me.

"Ye-yeah." I coughed out with a slight nod.

Louis took in more of the smoke and passed it to me.

"Once you get used to it, it will be amazin-" he started but stopped in amazement as I took in the smoke and let it out like a pro. "You're a fast learner." he laughed.