Chapter 24

"Did Zayn find another roommate?" Niall asked me as I sat at my desk going through my Facebook on my computer.

"No. Why?" I asked.

"Because he hasn't been here for a few days. Have you like, not noticed?"

I turned to look at my bed and then I looked at Niall.

"I don't know where he's been to be honest. He hasn't answered any of my texts now that I'm thinking about it." I said confused.

Wow, I've been thinking about Louis so much that I haven't even noticed Zayn hasn't been here in forever.

I'm a horrible human being...

I then got up and put on my shoes.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go and check with a friend to see where he is."

"Okay." Niall nodded. "But like, it's been nice not having an extra body in here. It's been cramped up for two months now."

"I know, I'm sorry Niall." I said and grabbed my keys. "It's just, he got into a really big fight with his old roommate and the other guy is being a complete dick to him and me..."

"Yeah, I know." Niall nodded. "But your friend should find somewhere else to sleep."

"I'll see what I can do Niall."

I then left my dorm to go out to my car so I could drive to Liam's place.

When I was driving, it hit me what Niall said.

It's been TWO months since I last saw and talked to Louis and that's about right. That's how long it's been since I've been genuinely happy. Two months.

But, I shook it off and pulled up to Liam's house.

I saw Zayn's car there.

So, I got out and walked in since it's always open.

"Zayn?" I called.

I didn't hear anything.

"Liam?" I called next.

He answered with a, "Yes!" yelled back to me.

"Where are you?" I called.

"Yes!" he called.

"I heard you!" I laughed as I ran up the stairs to his room.

"Yes!" He called again as I was about to open his door.

I rolled my eyes playfully, opened his door, and stood shocked.

Liam and Zayn were having sex...

I stayed still looking at the way Zayn was topping Liam. Liam had his legs over his head and his hands were squeezing onto Zayn's biceps. I could see sweat dripping from Zayn's forehead onto Liam's forehead. I could see Zayn's back arching because he was getting ready to finish... so I stayed and let them finish their good time together.

Liam shouted out a final, "Yes!" before Zayn finally pulled out.

"You're so sexy." Zayn said to Liam and kissed his lips. "God, I just want to do you again. Flip over."

"Um?" I interjected. "Before you do so, can I talk to you?"

I saw them both freeze and slowly look over to me.

"Harry?" they both asked in unison.

"Yeah." I nodded with a smile. "Actually, I don't want to disturb you. All I'll say is, goodbye and I'll drop off your stuff from my dorm here by tonight."

"Wait Harry!" Zayn said trying to get up.

"Save it." I said shaking my head with a smile. "You deserve each other."

I then quickly left so Zayn couldn't follow me out.

I got into my car and sped back to the dorms in tears. Instead of going to my dorm when I got back though, I ended up going to Louis' instead.

I knocked on his door and then wanted to run away. What am I doing?

Before I could walk away, he answered.

"Harry?" he asked.

"H-hi." I spoke breathless.

He looked gorgeous.

"Why are you crying?" he then asked.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"No." he spoke.

"Oh." I said sadly.

"My girlfriend is trying to sleep."

"Oh." I nodded and started to walk away.

"Well, wait." he said and stepped out of his dorm and then shut it. "What's wrong?"

"Zayn cheated on me with Liam." I said and started to cry more.

I don't know why. It's not like my heart was invested into him. I guess it was because my first girlfriend cheated on me and then my first boyfriend turns around and does the same damn thing.

"Oh shit." Louis said with wide eyes. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine." I said shaking my head. "Just go back to your girlfriend." I spoke and then walked away.

"Harry, wait!" Louis called, but I ran.

I ran all the way down to my car and once I was in there and driving... it lead me to a bar.

__________
Please like and comment! ~Ash