Chapter 23

The next morning, I woke up in a king sized bed that was covered in Polaroid pictures.

"What?" I whispered to myself as I saw dick pictures surrounding my pillow.

I then sat up and saw they were covering the whole bed.

I picked up three pictures close to me that weren't people having sex and almost shit myself. Mostly because one photo was me kissing Zayn's cheek, another was me kissing Liam, and another was Zayn making out with Liam.

I then looked at more explicit ones and saw they were ALL of Liam, Zayn, and I having SEX

"What the fuck?" Zayn asked sitting up and seeing the photos as well. "Where are we?" he then asked.

I then felt the other side of my body getting lightly kicked. So, I turned and saw Liam waking up.

"I think we are at Liam's place."

"We had a threesome?" he asked looking at me and Liam doing something I never thought I would ever do...

"Yeah." I nodded.

Just then Liam sat up with a smile on his face.

"Good morning you guys."

"Morning." Zayn spoke.

"Hi." I nodded.

Liam looked around and laughed saying, "Well shit." as he picked up a picture of him and Zayn. "It looks like we had a threesome."

"Yeah." I nodded.

"It looks hot."

Zayn laughed and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I can't believe I did that..." I added.

"Another life experience, check." Zayn whispered in my ear.

"Well, it looks to me that you were a very good boy." Liam laughed. "You were definitely the middle guy between us."

I leaned into Zayn feeling like I needed protection.

Zayn felt it and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Well, that was fun, but I need you guys to leave. I've got company coming over." Liam spoke after a minute of silence.

"Company?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah." Liam nodded.

"Alright, we'll go." Zayn spoke.

Liam nodded, got out of bed, and went into the bathroom. I heard him turn on the shower, so Zayn and I got out of bed to change.

"I don't want these pictures going anywhere." I said to Zayn.

"I'll collect them all and we'll put them in your dorm somewhere."

"Alright." I nodded.

So, we then got dressed and picked up all of the photos. After that, we left Liam's house and got back to Zayn's car so we could go back to our dorm.

Once back at our dorm we put the photos in a shoe box and put it far under my bed.

We then cuddled up in bed together.

"So-" I started off. "-all of that really happened last night."

"Yeah." Zayn nodded and he ran his fingers through my hair.

We stayed silent after that... mostly because I didn't want to talk and Zayn could sense that. It wasn't that I didn't want to... I think it was more that I was lost in thought.

I was lost in thought about Louis.

Mostly, I wanted to run up to his dorm and tell him about what I did last night. How bad ass I was. I had a threesome... I wanted him to know it. I wanted to his see his smile and hear his voice tell me, "Congrats Harold!" but none of that was going to happen and that saddened me. It really saddened me...

I haven't talked to Louis in so long. It's been a little over a month and I can't stand it. I mostly can't stand how it ended. I said stupid shit and he got mad over a stupid situation. It was all annoying and I couldn't believe that it actually happened.

Why would he get that mad about me sleeping with Zayn?

I've heard stories from Zayn and from Louis about having threesomes together or sharing dates. Louis had sex with a girl one night, the next night he hooked her up with Zayn, and then the following night he hooked up with her again. Now, that's dirty. But me? Why was it so wrong for me to have sex with the both of them?

It still hurts me to think about it.

It sucks.

I miss Louis so much.

I mean, Zayn is an amazing boyfriend. He's my first boyfriend as well. Plus, we have sex all the time and he takes care of me. But, there is no way that I love him. I don't feel the fire like I did with Louis. Zayn almost feels like the boy version of Taylor to me. He just doesn't make me feel like, WOW, ya know?

Louis did though.

__________

Please like and comment :) ~Ash