Chapter 13

What felt like only minutes from Louis and I's experience together, my eyes were opening and the sun was shining through the room I was in.

I looked around once I could finally see and noticed that I wasn't in my dorm. I was still in Louis'. So, I looked over and saw Louis laying next to me, eyes still closed, sleeping peacefully. I could see that we were both still in our clothes from last night and we were both over the covers. I think we really did fall asleep after I finished... well, after a few minutes of us laughing, getting off of each other, and talking.

I continued to look at Louis as I felt myself truly wake up. I looked at him smiling.

He touched me last night.

He is the first person to ever touch me.

I felt like such a man.

I never knew, that just by a single touch I could feel like that. I could feel the way that I did last night. It was magical.

Louis started to toss and turn so I quickly looked away and shut my eyes.

A few minutes later I heard, "Hey, are you up?"

I cracked open an eye and turned to him saying with a fake yawn, "I kinda just woke up."

"Oh okay." he nodded and then sat up.

"Hey? Where are you going?"

"To piss." he chuckled. "You don't gotta be up my ass Sir Harold."

I rolled my eyes and sat up in his bed.

He walked into his bathroom, left the door open, and started peeing. So, I sat there and played with my nails as I heard it hit the liquid. After he was done he walked to his closet and started to change.

"Do you need something to change into?"

"I live right above you."

"Well, I was going to suggest leaving right after this and I don't want to wait on you taking a shower or something."

"Well, okay then." I said and got up to go to his closet.

"Here are some jeans, a flannel, and some clean boxers." he said handing them to me as he was only in his boxers.

"Thanks." I smiled and then went to the other side of the room to change.

After I was done, Louis and I met in the center of the room.

He looked up at me and I looked down at him.

"So, let's see." he said crossing his tattooed arms. "I've made you curse, listen to Marilyn Manson, smoke weed, kiss a guy, cheat on your girlfriend, your girl ended up cheating on you, I took you to a strip bar, made you watch porn, and I got to jack you off."

"So?" I asked crossing my arms. "What's next on your list?"

"I think you should get a tattoo."

"Oh god." I said sitting down.

"Is that complaining I hear?"

"No." I said shaking my head. "I'm going to do it."

"Then what?"

"I'm just so nervous." I said putting my head in my hands.

"You'll be fine! Do you see all these tattoos on my arms?"

I looked up.

"Yeah? And?"

"And... they didn't hurt that bad if I got them done all over."