Chapter 22

"You ready to go?" Zayn asked after I came out of the bathroom.

"Yeah." I nodded.

Zayn took my hand, and we walked to his car.

Once in there, we headed off to a bar.

"You look beautiful tonight baby." Zayn turned to me after we stopped at a red light.

"Thank you Z." I smiled and leaned over to give his lips a nice peck.

Zayn and I have been dating a little over a month now.

After Louis and I got into that fight, we haven't talked since, and he kicked Zayn out after he found out we had sex again that week. So, now Zayn lives with Niall and I. Niall doesn't know we are together though. He just thinks Zayn is a friend.

"So, you ready to get drunk?" Zayn then asked after pulling into the bar parking lot.

"For sure." I nodded.

We both then got out of the car, he grabbed my hand, and we walked into the gay bar he had taken us to.

He then walked me over to a large circle booth where other people were an we sat down.

"Hey Zayn!"  a brown haired guy asked. "Where's Louis?"

"We aren't really talking at the moment." Zayn shrugged. "But hey, how are you?"

"I'm good." the guy smiled. "Who's that on your arm?" he then asked looking at me.

"This is Harry, my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yes." Zayn smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Harry." the guy smiled.

"Nice to meet you too."

"I'm Liam, Louis' other best friend."

"Oh, hi." I smiled. "You're the one who threw the pill party."

"That's right." he nodded. "It was gnarly wasn't it?"

"Oh yeah." I nodded. "It's where I began things with Z." I spoke with a smile and leaned my head up against Zayn's shoulder.

Just then, a bar tender came over and Zayn ordered us beers. Pretty soon they came.

"So, you two are happy?" Liam asked after I took a few sips of my beer.

"Very." I nodded. "He makes me really happy."

"And he makes me really horny." Zayn said and bit my ear lobe playfully.

I laughed and moved my head away embarrassed.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed Harry. We all like men here." Liam laughed and pointed to everyone else at the circle booth.

I saw half of them making out with each other.

So, I turned and gave Zayn and big fat kiss.

I turned to Liam and smiled while Zayn started lightly kissing my neck.

"Give me your phone. I want to take a snap chat of you two."

So, I gave him my phone, and I smiled. I felt Zayn stop kissing my neck and I felt him smile.

Then a blinding flash went off.

I waited for my vision to come back and when it did, I saw Liam messing with my phone. He handed it to me a few minutes later and said, "I posted it to your story. It's bit blurry, but it's super cute."

I looked down at it and smiled.

"That's cute." Zayn said and then grabbed my hand saying, "Let's dance hot stuff."

I laughed and went to the dance floor to dance with my man.

Right then, Pour It Up by Rihanna started to play.

"Dance on my baby." Zayn smiled.

(Rihanna's song)

I smiled at Zayn and wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his hands around my waist.

I lightly swayed as I reached up to kiss Zayn's lips. I wanted to kiss him to get me hot and in the mood to dance on him sexily.

Zayn honestly makes me really hot.

Maybe it wasn't Louis after all?

Maybe I'm gay and all men do this to me?

So, I continued kissing Zayn and I continued to rub my tongue against his. All the times we touched it got me more and more excited... more and more in the mood.

When, "Strip clubs and dollar bills" played out, I bent down, butt up against his front, and started to back it up into him.

I felt Zayn's strong hands grip my waste and I knew I was done for. I knew he'd take me home or even take me in the bathroom and drive me wild.

I slowly moved my hips against him in the dark room filled with disco lights.

I moved my hips to every beat of the song and I could feel Zayn licking and biting at my neck and fuck did it feel good.

It felt so good.

As the song played on, I turned to face Zayn and I ended up kissing him. I just couldn't help it any longer.

We continued to sway to the song as our tongues danced along with us. I felt so high at the moment.

As we did so, another flash went off from my phone.

About two minutes of me trying to disconnect my lips from Zayn, I turned and saw Liam again. He handed me my phone that he took again and I looked down to see another picture off of snap chat.

 He handed me my phone that he took again and I looked down to see another picture off of snap chat

"It's blurry again." I laughed.

"You were dancing."

I smiled at Liam and said, "Thank you."

"No problem." he shrugged.

"So, can I dance with you guys?"

"Yeah." Zayn and I said in unison.

Liam then danced on my back side and Zayn danced on my front side, continuing to kiss me as the song played on.

I could feel Zayn's hardness, but I could feel Liam's too.

That's when I knew, something wild might go down tonight.

__________

Please like and comment! ~Ash